5.2

But there is no way. Ji Xuanyao was only fourteen, and he was between a teenager and an adult. He eats a lot, but his strength is not comparable to that of an adult man. Therefore, with the blessing of Goldfinger, it is surprising that it can reach the level of other people.

    Thinking like this, he ate a steamed bun with gruel, fantasized about some roast duck and vinegar fish, and ate it loudly. He didn't notice the surprised looks from a few people next to him, especially Zhao Su, who threw the tools to him in the morning, who also looked at him more. There was some disapproval in his expression.

    Su Wei thought to himself, he eats what he got in exchange, it's no problem.

    He had just finished eating one, and reached out to the second, Zhao Su suddenly glared at him.

    Su Wei was inexplicable, and temporarily retracted his hand and raised his eyebrows: "Zhao Su, what do you mean by looking at me like this?If you have something to say, he doesn't like to hide and tuck them like this. Even if Ji Xuanyao offended them before, it doesn't mean that he can be scorned at will.

    Seeing that he was indifferent, Zhao Su still had the face to ask himself, and said with a cold face, "You know what you mean", and ignored him at all. He thought this Ji Xuanyao suddenly changed his temper, but it turned out that he just thought too much. As Lin Zifu said, he had long forgotten who rescued him.

    Su Wei was speechless, would he still ask if he wanted to be clear?

    Just as he was about to eat the second one, the head of the prison waved his whip and yelled at the end of his work. Su Wei put it in his arms. The mountain road back to the cell was quite long, and it was necessary to wear shackles to walk. After a tiring day, many people can't help but complain.

.However, for Su Wei, who has experienced the end of the world, he doesn't care about it at all. It is in stark contrast to others. Of course, the people in his team will only think that this lazy young master is too tired to hum. Now, he is still gloating on the side, guessing when he will start working again, it is best to be hanged and beaten by the prison head again. Su Wei didn't want to bother with them either, and kept a solemn face, which made many people feel it was boring.

    Su Wei lightly curled the corner of his mouth, but his calmness vanished the moment he returned to the cell.

    Xiao Heng was sitting in the middle of the grass mat, staring at him coldly.

    Before he came, Su Wei heard on the mine that the cell was a two-person cell. When he came back, he was still thinking about who would live with him, and he was thinking about building a relationship with him first. , never thought it would be this person.

.Immediately he was dumbfounded. According to Su Wei's thoughts, Xiao Heng wished him to die, and he and Lin Zifu were a couple, and of course they would be with the latter.

    However, I think this is a place where prisoners are held, not an inn. It is estimated that prisoners will not be allowed to choose and choose. After Su Wei thought about it, she regained her composure and walked in with a calm expression. Picked a slightly clean corner on the other side away from Xiao Heng.

    The two sat silently, and after an unknown amount of time, Xiao Heng suddenly moved. The cold hair between Su Wei's neck and neck stood upside down. There was no way. The other party's murderous aura was too heavy. He was really worried that he would solve himself secretly. It would be easy to break a few bones. He didn't forget, The skill of his dark guard is comparable to that of a master.

    According to his current physical quality of ordinary people, it is estimated that he can't do it.

.Su Wei swallowed, and when he saw the other party, he was about to stand up, and immediately took out the steamed bun from his arms, pretending that he didn't care, and seemed to dislike it: "Today, there is a lot of hair in the mines, you can eat it."