cold again

Jungkook-actually

Yn pov

After when jungkook came I went to sleep the next morning taehyung wasn't there I think he went to office so I also went to get ready and go to office.

In office

Yn-good morning targeting.why you left so early today any problem.

Taehyung-why do you care. Go do your work. Why are you here.

Yn mind-why is he behaving like this something is wrong. Let me ask jungkook.

Yn-jungkook

Jk-yes

Yn-what happened yesterday why is taehyung's behaviour weird.

Jk-u-umm actually our contribution with the biggest company is cut off.

Yn-why

Jk-because one word was kind of informal so when I said it to taehyung he has been trying to get the contribution back and he set the documents formally again still they are not agreeing.

Yn-why no one said this to me.i am the secretary of him right.taehyung said if there is a problem come to taehyung not you as you already have a lot of work.

Yn-give me their secretary number.

Jk-9×××××××6

Yn-hello ms.kang

Ms.kang-yes

Yn-umm this Kim enterprises secretary.

Ms.kang-we have already said no to the collaboration.

Yn-one minute ms.kang actually I can't tell over the phone can we please meet in person.

Ms.kang-'sigh'ok

Yn-thank you so much. How about we meet in xxxx cafe.

Ms.kang-sure

Yn-ok bye

Ms.kang-bye

Yn-ok jungkook thanks for telling me I am meeting her in person tomorrow evening.

Jk-please don't tell taehyung I told you this he will kill me.

Yn-i won't tell but you also don't tell taehyung that I am meeting ms.kang ok.

Jk-hmmm

At home

Yn mind-its so late yet taehyung haven't come home yet.

I heard the door open and close.

Yn-oh taehyung your here you go fresh up I will serve dinner.

Taehyung-i am not hungry.

Yn- but-

He already went upstairs.ugh he is so cold again whyyyyy.

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to upload.the next chapter will be posted very soon don't forget to check it out.and no one has been commenting or voting.please do OK.enjoy the chapter.annyeong.........💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗