:D

11 years have passed since the incident and she knew how to control her magic. Better then that old coot ever did, her smarts still like it was. Stronger than Merlin by the time she became 11. Her weird birthmark grew more by the years and she found out that it was something connected to her magic. It would change to flowers mostly but would still change to different things. Athanasia Potter grew healthy and happy unlike Harry.

She remembered the thing death said before she left.

Mistress in your new life could you help me retrieve some souls, there are things they did against taboo.

And of course she said yes. Death was happy with his current mistress, she was kind, caring, strong, and independent. She was a perfect image of an angelic being. It was like she was created by Morgana herself.

Enough with the compliments.... Let's start the real story.

Minerva McGonagall volunteered to take Athanasia Potter around to get her supplies concerned about her. Arriving at the Dursleys on her birthday later afternoon. She saw a gorgeous girl with red highlights greet her. She was stunning.

Pls do not mind the background I was in a rush and I didn't think of making the door scene...

They pretty much made the whole trip to diagon alley silent. Arriving to go to Gringotts for money. The two met the head goblin of Gringotts, Griphook.

Asking him to take an inheritance test for her money. Griphook took them to the inheritance room and ask Athanasia to let 3 drops of blood onto the parchment. Pointing the point of the dagger to her finger and push it a bit. Letting her blood disappear from the parchment.

Name: Athanasia Katherine Potter
Old name: Freya Nyx Falconir

Age: 11

Blood status: Half-blood (currently)
- will be pureblood once she claims the Falconir crest.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans
Old mother: Riana Falconir nee de vil

Father: James Potter
Old father: Gilbert Felix Falconir

God father(s);

Sirius Orion Black (Imprisoned)

Severus Snape (Professor in Hogwarts)

Frank Longbottom (Insane)

Remus Lupin (Hiding)

God mother(s);

Alice Longbottom (Insane)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Heir to:

Potter

Black

Gryffindor (by blood with Godric Gryffindor's permission)

Ravenclaw (by blood with Rowena Ravenclaw's permission)

Hufflepuff (by blood with Helga Hufflepuff's permission)

Slytherin (by blood with Salazar Slytherin's permission )

Peverell (death's chosen heir)

Falconir (by direct bloodline)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Vaults:

Potter vault (50,625 galleons) (currently used and extracted by APWBD)

Black vault (199,513 galleons)

Gryffindor vault (3,678,656 galleons)

Ravenclaw vault (3,897,848 galleons)

Hufflepuff vault (3,859,747 galleons

Slytherin vault (3,906,820 galleons)

Peverell vault ( 2,745,739 galleons)

Falconir vault (8,749,929 galleons)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Artifacts:

Invisibility cloak, resurrection stone, elder wand

Ravenclaw's diadem

Gryffindor's sword

Etc.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Titles:

MOD - master of death

The-girl-who-lived

Chosen one

Light's savior

Fifth founder of Hogwarts

Heir of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and wizardry

She expected most of it, but the HEIR OF HOGWARTS?! AND THE VAULTS OF HER CO-FOUNDERS?! Needless to say she was half shock half expected.

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°