Chapter 2 | A Little Bit about My Family

My name is (Y/n) Kuroda. I live with my adopted parents. They have adopted me 5 years ago, meaning when I was 10 years of age. Thinking about it, Mom being a 'Mom' at 21, must have been worrisome for her.

When I first met Dad, I won't lie, I was a little scared of him, even after what I learned about how he was in the Yakuza and how many people he beat up. But when I knew more about him, I completely see him as a dad, my dad. I also make fun of or mess with him, just cause it's funny to do so.

Mom, on the other had, she was the only person I stayed close to at first, look, Dad was scary looking! Mom did have the tendency to be pretty strict on me, but the more I grew up, she calmed down, and is now one of the calmest people I know. Even though she works overtime, she still takes the time to be an amazing mom. That's my mom. She is also someone I can watch anime with!

As a 15 year old, school is important. My parents thought about it, and agreed that it was be safer for me to do online school/ be homeschooled. Again, Dad used to be in the Yakuza, you never know if someone will try to hurt him by making me a target. I mean, I don't mind staying home and do school. 

Thankfully, IF something where to happen to me, I am trained to protect myself, by a really good fighter... isn't it obvious who? Dad taught me some good tricks to use if I'm in danger. Sadly, I can't use it if there is someone I don't like..

~

sup, this is just a filler chapters for some info about yalls situation :)