khushi631

Hey guys !

Today we have khushi631 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• My name is Khushi. (Pen name is K•) I am 16 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• In Feb 2021 I scrolled a lot of fanfictions on Instagram where I found authors mentioning Wattpad in their descriptions. So, I searched for a good free reading app. And landed on Wattpad.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• My brother is a writer too. He always encouraged me to write. So he is my first inspiration to start writing. The stories I read gave me a different perspective of one's life. I started writing to deliver my viewpoint. I love writing. I still hesitate to post my content but the love I received in the very first part inspired me to continue writing.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• The songs I hear, and the quotes I read give me ideas to write. I am highly dependent on the lyrics of songs for writing my books.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• Currently I am writing slow-burn, subtle romance and family drama. I am also exploring teen love and passions. I wish to explore deep tragedy and hardships.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

•  For all the writers I just would like to say that: Write for yourself, Not for others. Don't lose hope if you don't achieve your targets. Be happy in whatever you write, and write Original.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• I read a couple of books.

•My husband by mishapurohit

•My Destination, My Bondita by SaffiSanam

• The Unventured Passions by AndieeSen21

• Barrister Babu: The journey ahead by SaffiSanam

• Kissing away insecurities by anamika_writes

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I always think about a certain plot. The happenings and dialogues are never scheduled, so I just go with the flow.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Expressing my views on a mass level.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Editing and originality. I always make sure that my write-up has crisp language easy to understand, and is not repeated. To take time for writing in my schedule is impossible and is the biggest challenge.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Honestly, I have only received positive suggestions. I feel honored when someone points out errors it just shows how a reader is engaged with my story.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• Yeah, I write secretly. I feel this is not the right time to inform my family. This is a personal space that I don't want my close ones to know. Only my best friend knows about this but she isn't aware about the genres and writeups.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• Thank you for everything and apologies for the long breaks in writing. I love you all. I will always keep entertaining my readers.

P.s THANK YOU FOR THIS INTERVIEW. I REALLY ENJOYED IT

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1