Bonus Chapter 1

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

So it's been about a month since the book ended. How many of you re-read it?

Also, I can see that many of my regular readers haven't commented on my Postlude chapter. Guys, did you not read it?

Please read the Epilogue/Postlude chapter if you haven't yet.

As promised, I am giving you all a bonus chapter

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was right now travelling to India, after about one and a half years.

I really wanted to meet my in-laws and I was nagging Akash a lot to visit India but he and Sid lately had been busy a lot due to multiple branch opening of their company around the world. 

I was so angry at him for not taking out time to travel and meet mom, dad, uncle and aunty but he just wouldn't budge.

Finally after lots of argument, I was travelling all alone.

I am so mad at him.

I was just looking out of the window when Mark came to me.

"Ma'am, we are about to land" he said.

"Mark, you know I can fire you from your job right now?" I asked, glaring at him.

"For what?" he asked, confused.

"You've known me for around four years now and you still call me ma'am" I said.

He just chuckled and I glared at him again.

"Nobody takes me seriously" I said.

"I do" he said.

"No, you don't" I said.

"Ma'am, we'll be landing in fifteen minutes, please fasten your seatbelt" the air hostess interrupted us and I nodded looking at her.

 I saw her eyeing Mark for a split second and then she walked off.

I looked at Mark wiggling my eyebrows and he looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"The air hostess is cool" I said, fastening my seat belt.

"Yes, she is" he said, fastening his seatbelt.

"For you" I said and he coughed, hard.

"What are you saying?" he asked and I laughed, very hard looking at his shy face.

"Oh my god, you are blushing" I said and he just looked away.

We just continued our bantering and finally after few hours, we reached our home.

"Mom" I squealed as soon as I saw mom on the threshold waiting for me.

"Siya" she said and I hugged her tight.

"How are you my baby" she said, still hugging me while caressing my back.

"I am fine mom" I said and I don't know why tears started making it's way to my cheeks.

Breaking the hug, she looked at me and her eyes widened.

"Why are you crying, beta?" she asked worried while caressing my face.

"Nothing mom, I just missed you" I said and she kissed my forehead,

"You scared me, Siya. For a minute I thought that Akash isn't treating you well" she said.