iv. message

"Uncle Owen!", Luke called out to his uncle once more.

"Yeah?"

"What about that one?", he asked, pointing at the blue astromech droid.

"What about that blue one? We'll take that one.", Owen asked the leader. With little reluctance the Jawa trades the damaged droid for Artoo.

"Yeah, take it away.", Luke told the Jawas.

"The Jawas are displeased for sure" Shaak Ti commented.

"Why would they be displeased?" Asked Caleb as he looked at the Jedi Master.

"Because they would rather sell him to someone else on a high price. In the case of Owen, he is getting a malfunctioning Droid replaced with a proper functioning one on low price. So clearly they are at a loss" she explained to the young Padawan who nodded in understanding.

"Uh, I'm quite sure you'll be very pleased with that one, sir. He really is in first-class condition. I've worked with him before. Here he comes.", Threepio told the young man as Owen pays off the whining Jawa as Luke and the two droids. trudge off toward a grimy homestead entry.

"Oh, indeed he is", Anakin said with pride on Threepio's opinion of Artoo.

The garage is cluttered and worn, but a friendly peaceful atmosphere surrounds the low grey chamber. Threepio lowered himself into a large tub filled with warm oil. Near the battered Landspeeder was Artoo, who rested on a large battery with a cord to his circuits.

"Thank the maker! This oil bath is going to feel so good. I've got such a bad case of dust contamination, I can barely move!", the protocol droid exclaimed with relief.

Artoo replied a muffled beep. Luke seems to be lost in thought as he runs his hand over the damaged fin of a small two-man Skyhopper spaceship resting in a low hangar off the garage. Finally Luke's frustrations get the better of him and he slams a wrench across the workbench.

"It just isn't fair. Biggs is right. I'm never gonna get out of here!", Luke whined to himself in front of the two droids.

"Who is this, Biggs?" Anakin asked wondering what relation does this Biggs guy and his son share.

"We are going to have a chat after this" Obi Wan whispered to Anakin which was audible to only both of them.

'He whines like Anakin' Obi Wan noticed one more similaritiy between them.

"Is there anything I might do to help?", Threepio inquired as Luke glanced at the protocol droid. His frustrated look was replaced with a tiny smile creeps across his face.

"Well, not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock!", Luke said in frustration as he worked on Artoo.

"Why am I not surprised that he wants to leave that dustball" Anakin said exasperatedly as he knew how nightmare of a planet could Tatooine be.

"Is there anything I can help you with" said a female voice which made Luke turn around and look at the source of voice.

Jelena was standing on the threshold of the garage with her hair tied in a bun.

"No, you can't . You are Uncle's favorite he never scolds you or tells you to do any chores" Luke said with a sad voice, saddened by his uncle's favouritism. His words made his sister's face turn red in anger.

"What's so special about you that he favour's you more than me even though we are twins" Luke said in anger as tears fell from his eyes.