Out of Left field: act 4

3rd person POV:

(Years ago...)

Drake entered the office of the father who rejected him as his daughter's boyfriend.

Wearing the most expensive clothing and accessories, the father looked at Drake with confusion.

Drake:(smirks)

Father: Did you mug someone to get all that?

Drake: This is a custom-tailored suit. What do you think?

Father: There's no way you got the money for that legitimately.

Drake: I sold something important to me. Because I'm serious about your daughter.

Father: I'm not changing my mind.

Drake:... Tch.

Drake: Why not?

Father: The only man I'd ever give her to would be someone her equal.

Drake: Heh... Don't you mean someone who would make you more money?

Drake: Because let's face it, that's all you care about! To you, she's just something you'd sell for a quick buck!

Father: Watch your tongue!

Drake: Or what?

Drake: You need to get it through your skull old man. She chose me!

Father: Get out. I don't want to see you anywhere near her!

Drake: That isn't your bloody decision to make!

Father: I can have you buried boy.

Drake: Hehe... Oh really? Is that all?

(Snap)

"Create"

A pile of money appears.

Father:!?

Drake: As you can see...

"Create"

He makes fire and burns the pile of money.

Drake: I can do so much more... Be so much more. The sky isn't the limit for me, just imagination!

Drake: You say you can bury me, well I can create a mountain where no one will ever find you!

"Create"

???: Drake! You don't have to fight with him, I already said ye-

(CRASH)

(Present day)

(SWOOSH)

Rei ran across the building to chase Michael who was trying to take on who she believed was the weakest link, Yn.

Rei: Get back here!

Michael: I'll deal with you later!

(CLANG)

The archangel blocked a kick from Rei with her sword enchanted with the Right Arm's power of destruction.

Rei:(mind) This is frustrating, I'm too close to Yn to go supersonic...

Rei:(mind) And those wings allow an Arcangel to move almost as fast as me... This means she can't go supersonic too without harming her partner.

Rei:(mind) What to do... What would Yn do?

Rei:(mind) He'd probably not care and go supersonic to close the distance...

Rei:(mind) Distance... Wait, if I can move faster than her, I can just start further.