Chapter 37

Drac's POV

I carefully walk inside the house, I went home late, I enjoyed spending time with Y/n so that's why. The kiss is always flashing through my mind too.

I carefully closed the door, then I turn around, I got startled when I saw Martha looking at me confused.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Ahmm.. outside?" I said.

She then smiled at me, "I never expected that the Man I bumped into is the Prince of Transylvania and also my future husband?" She told.

"Woah, woah, woah, look, Princess, I'm not going to be your future husband, that's going to happen," I explained.

"Is it because of your human girlfriend?" She asked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I kinda heard you and your Father earlier," she told, "You must love her huh? She's so lucky to have you. I hope you guys ended up together." Martha said and smile genuinely at me.

Martha's POV

As I look at him, I felt like I'm on cloud 9, since I zinged with him when we both bumped into each other. But, he doesn't feel the same, his in love with someone else. I'm sure the girl is very kind. And whoever she is, she's very lucky to have him.

"Are you not, agree with this? Arrangement?" He asked.

"Well... Yes, because arranged marriage is wrong. We can't just marry those people we don't love." I told.

"Yeah. I agreed. I don't like the rules. That A Prince should marry a Princess" he uttered.

"If may I ask, what's your lover's name?" I asked.

"Y/n... Y/n Amana." He replied.

"Beautiful name" I complemented. Though it breaks my heart.

"Not just her name, she has a good personality too, and she's also a beautiful woman," he said and smile.

"Hmm. I have to go, Martha, I have classes tonight. I should get some sleep" he told.

"Yeah sure, sleep well," I said.

He smile and left.

Vlad's POV

"Y/n Amana huh?" I mumbled. They didn't notice me, I was hiding in the dark while listening to their conversation. I then followed Dracula to his room. I knock on his door and he opened it.

"Let's talk," I told.

-

We went to my office and talked.

"You're stubborn? Aye?" I said.

"Dad, please... I can't just marry Martha, we haven't known each other yet, and I already have zing." He said.

"Zing?! To a HUMAN!" I said raising my voice.

"What would the others think? The one and only Prince of Darkness?! Being with a HUMAN!" I added.

"Just like what I said! I don't care what will the others say!" He yelled.

I got furious at his stubbornness.

"If you don't break up with that Human! I will kill her! And bring her blood to you!" I threatened.

He gasped.

"You can't protect her" I added.

He just stayed silent. I then went out of his room.

Drac's POV