𝟮 | A New Dream

The chapter starts with the continuation of the Midoriya family meeting the Ketchum family. We left off with Ash Ketchum introducing himself to his new neighbor and friend, Izuku Midoriya. They are currently in the front yard, Ash wanted to play with his new neighbor and wanted to introduce Izuku to Pokémon.

"Hey, Izuku! Have you seen any Pokémon where you came from?" Ash asks Izuku while they stopped playing with the toys they have. Ash was curious as well about what kind of Pokémon are where Izuku came from.

Izuku cutely tilted his head in confusion at the black-haired kid's question. "W-What's a P-pokémon?" Izuku was genuinely confused, he didn't even know what is a Pokémon, what is it even? were they new things that kids today want to play with? 

Ash had his jaw to the ground, his eyes widened in shock. How does his new friend doesn't know about Pokémon! It was practically common knowledge that you will see even 1 Pokémon. "Eehh?! You don't know what a Pokémon is?" He asks in bewilderment while closing the distance between his new friend.

Izuku fell on his butt at the close distance between him and ash as he shook his head, "N-no I d-don't..." He stutteringly said scared that maybe his new friend will hate him just like everyone else. Izuku closed his eyes waiting for some type of hurt to make its way to him. Memories of his experience with his friends back in Musutafu but nothing happened so opening his eyes slightly he saw that Ash was gone. Looking down at the ground feeling sad that he lost his maybe only friend ever.

Tears threatened to spill out as he tried his best to hold them in, he already promised himself that he wasn't gonna cry anymore. That he was gonna accept that he was usel- "C'mon! I want to show Izuku what a Pokémon is!" He heard Ash's voice coming from the door, "Let's go to Professor Oak's lab today! Hurry~!" Ash, Delia-san, and his parents came out of the front door and Ash was pulling Delia-san's hand wanting to hurry things up. Ash then looks at Izuku with a big smile, "C'mon Izuku we're going to Professor Oak's lab today! I'm gonna show you what Pokémons are!"

Izuku couldn't explain how happy he is that his new friend didn't hate him so with a big smile that could rival the sun he leaped out of the ground and hugged Ash while tearing up a little bit. Ash looked confused and worried that Izuku was tearing up. The parents looked at their children with their own smiles as well. Delia was very happy for Izuku that he finally got to have a real friend and trust his son to be a perfect candidate for it. And of course, she knew Izuku's life before moving to Pallet Town, and all she can say is that she would protect and care for this child as her own son.

--------------------

Opening:

--------------------

We see our characters in what seemed like a building that stands out because of its wind turbine, the three windows of the inner balcony, and the four windows on the second floor. This was Professor Oak's Laboratory where you get your starter Pokémon in the Kanto region.

They then rang the doorbell as they waited for someone to open it and welcome them in. They didn't have to wait for long as a minute passed and a middle-aged man with peach skin, gray hair, and thick, bushy eyebrows opened the door. He wears a white lab coat, a light maroon polo shirt, a brown belt, beige pants, and matching brown loafers. "Midoriya family and Ketchum family nice to see you! Come on in." He said as he welcomed them inside his laboratory.