63

Chen Ming had an awkward feeling of meeting his ex in front of his current wife. It was also strange to say that as he didn't have a "current wife".

His first reaction was to look at Zhou Nan.

Of course, the ghost looked depressed, and there was even some unspeakable anger on his face. Looking up, he coincidentally looked into Chen Ming's eyes. He immediately tried to avoid it. But just when he was about to do it, he changed his mind. He bravely looked at Chen Ming and asked, "Can you not let her touch you?"

So it seemed that this weak cowardly ghost finally turned brave once.

Chen Ming felt funny and he didn't try to hide it. He deliberately said to Bai Yiyi in a voice that Zhou Nan could also hear, "This little guy who came with me is a little petty. He's not happy because you're close to me. If he does something terrible, I can't control him." He pointed to Bai Yiyi's hand and made his meaning clear.

Indeed, if a ghost got extremely angry and had a killing urge, it would become an evil ghost. However, for Chen Ming, it was not uncontrollable. It was just that he didn't want to control.

Bai Yiyi froze suddenly, and her charming face became stiff and ugly. She bounced away from Chen Ming as if he was a piece of hot iron. She took a few steps back, and kept looking behind her back with a panicked face.

Zhou Nan thought that the woman could see him, which made him nervous too.

Only the one who played the trick, Chen Ming, was still smiling.

"Are you crazy, Chen Ming?" Bai Yiyi was on the verge of collapsing.

"I'm not crazy. The grieved baby has tortured you for so long. I could not underestimate it. Can't I just ask for some help?" Chen Ming was talking nonsense in an extreme calm way.

Zhou Nan thought he was not a helper at all. The best thing he could do was to avoid making things worse.

Bai Yiyi took some time to calm down. Her lips turned pale because of the scare. A few minutes later, she gently wiped the cold sweat on her forehead and said, "I... I'm a little sleepy."

Chen Ming knew that it was because of the drug, but he still pretended to be surprised, "Sleepy? It's still early."

"I could have a mental breakdown because I've been frightened for too long." Bai Yiyi stood up with a bitter smile, but she didn't walk away. She turned around and asked, "Chen Ming, can you come to my room and stay with me?"

It seemed that Bai Yiyi did not intend to give up until there was no way out.

"I have warned you." Chen Ming didn't move. He pointed at Zhou Nan, although it was just a mass of air in Bai Yiyi's eyes.

"I promise not to do anything. I'm just afraid that the grieved baby would appear in the room. Just sit next to me, please." Bai Yiyi spoke in a begging tone.

Chen Ming hesitated for a moment, and felt that her words made sense to some extent, so he compromised.

In the dim room, there was only a small night lamp in the corner. Bai Yiyi curled up on the bed with her clothes on, and slept motionless. Chen Ming just sat on the other side of the room with his legs crossed, and his head rested on the hand.

After observing it for a while, he was almost certain that Bai Yiyi was unconscious under the effect of the sleeping pills. Everything went just as expected.

It was just...

Chen Ming stared at Bai Yiyi's pretty face with a serious look.

"Chen Ming, what are you doing?" Zhou Nan sounded jealous. He pouted his mouth and pulled the corner of Chen Ming's coat.

"Zhou Nan," Chen Ming didn't think about anything else other than the real business, "Don't... girls remove their makeup before they go to sleep?"