🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted

Third Person's POV

“Okay Kle, get ready...... to burn this book. Start a fire.” Seth said and slammed the book on the metal table.

“Master, why don't you read the book first?” Kle said. Seth look at the book for a second and thought something.

(The young man is right! Read me! You little rascal!)

“On second thought put some more fire crystals in the fire so that way the paper would burn nice.” Seth expressionless said.

Kle hesitated but he had no choice but to follow the master, Kle went to find some fire crystals in the forest.

While Seth sat down and tapped his fingers in the table, waiting for Kle to find some crystals.

(H-hey are you seriously going to burn me?!!)

Seth closed his eyes and didn't listen to the book and keeps his mouth shuts. The book was even scared by the silent treatment given by Seth.

(Li-little guy let's talk about this in a nice way, okay?)

The book stutters. Kle have came back with fire crystals and he have set up the fire. The book is really scared right now.

“Thank you, Kle” Seth said and went to stand up from his chair. (WAIT! WAIT! HAVE MERCY! MERCY!)

The poor book was crying without tears begging the teenager. “I can't hear anything, is someone talking?” Seth look at Kle.

“The book is talking, Master” Kle said. Seth just smiled and went closer to the blazing fire. The book was in tears.

(WAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTT! PLEASE! FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR MOTHER!)

Seth was taken aback by the talking book. “What do you know about my mother?” Seth narrowed his eyes into a slit.

“Hmm......”

...
Back in the room, where the duke were standing. After Seth walked out of the room, he felt guilty.

He knows that he should not doubt his son, but he has to do this for a mean time.

He has to be careful about Dahlia, Dahlia might be just a mistress but she is quite powerful. Since the day Seth's mother went missing, she has hypnotized the duke that day.

At first he slowly realized something, the spell was slowly crumbling away. It was 8 years ago when the spell was slightly being weakened.

The duke only regained finally his senses when Seth came to his office that day, when Seth says he was his son. The duke sudden realized that for 15 years, since the day Sabrina was missing he was hypnotized by so many years.

Dahlia might have already known that the spell have broke, so she tried many way to put the spell back. But the duke was very careful and smart.

Dahlia still think that the duke still doesn't know that he was hypnotized. But all along the duke has been player her own game.

But the duke also was glad when he never married the evil woman, that would be a disaster. Maybe because of the Duke's deep love for Sabrina has still lingered in the Duke's heart.

The duke sighed and went after Seth, Zandra ordered the knights to lock up the maid. And finally followed her brother.

After some walking, Zander and Zandra ended up in the heaven garden. Zander doesn't have a key but he can still open the garden without it.

But he failed, the garden had rejected him. It means that Seth must have been upset.

“Your son really is so much like your wife, doesn't he” Zandra said and folded her arms to her chest. “Yeah they are so alike, everytime Sy and I have a fight he would run in this place.” the duke pinches his temples.