FIFTY

The boat comes to a stop and the sound of people talking wakes me up. I sit up and see Sarah and John B are still asleep the voices continue and get louder.

"Hey, hey get up we gotta go!" I whisper shout to the two waking them up. I throw them both a rain coat and put my tank top back over my bikini top.

"What? What's happening?" John B groans and two men burst into the room.

"Shit" he mumbles as we all run off the boat begin followed by the two men.

"Oh my god we have got to get new clothes" Sarah says looking down at her ruined outfit.

"What why?" John B asks furrowing his brow.

"You think we're getting into the archives dressed like this?" She questions rhetorically.

We take off our yellow rain coats and put them into John B's backpack. When John B took off his rain coat it was really funny he almost fell over.

He claims 'that was meant to happen' when really we know it wasn't.

The three of us begin to wonder around the streets looking for a clothes shop. To everyone else we probably look disgusting and I don't blame them for thinking that. We're all sweaty and gross.

Finally after we walk passed many clothes shops that Sarah claimed were 'not what we're looking for'. She stops and looks though the window of a shop named 'Ben Silver'.

"What about this store? Let's go shopping here" Sarah smiles as she looks through the large window.

"Absolutely not" John B says as he continues to walk passed the shop.

"Woah, Sancho. I think we've arrived" Sarah tells him as she walks into the shop.

He doesn't stop walking away so I run up to him and pull him back to the shop by his shirt. "Jess get off" he says trying to defend himself.

"Look JB it's not that bad just go in" I tell him opening the door to let him in. He sighs and rolls his eyes as we walk into the expensive shop.

"Look Sarah I don't think you understand. This is like an organ with the wrong blood type it just doesn't work." John B tells Sarah in attempt to change her mind about the shop.

"John B you are the single most dramatic person I have ever met." Sarah says as she spots at the small cashmere section.

"No I'm not" John B whispers to himself.

"What about cashmere?" Sarah grins looking at the various options of shirts.

"Oh, my god. Have you seen this shirt?" John B points to a blue and white shirt that is laid out perfectly in front of him.

"Yeah" Sarah replies with a smirk hoping he's starting to like her choice of shop.

I look at the tag on the shirt and my eyes widen as I read the price out. "John B that shirt is $190"

"Don't worry I'll sugar mama you" Sarah tells him as she walks to another section of the shop.

"Sugar mama?" John B repeats to himself.

"What about this dress?" Sarah questions looking at me. She holds up a knee length white dress that has orange and white flowers all over it. (The picture at the start of the chapter.)

"Yeah that's really pretty" I smile walking towards Sarah. "How much is it though?" I ask reaching for the tag of the dress.

Sarah smiles and pulls the tag a bit further away from me so I can't see it. "That doesn't matter. Now go try it on me and John B will be right outside." She tells me as I follow the small sign that says 'fitting room'.