Chapter 169: Teacher Shen lost his temper for the first time

Ye Nianrui was a little surprised.

When did this kid become interested in Go?

Ye Meipan, who was next to him, immediately stopped: "Fei Yue, you have to go to class every day, and you have to learn art. How can you join a chess club when you have time, don't affect your study."

"No." Ruan Feiyue grabbed Ye Meipan's arm and said diligently, "I have time on weekends, and I learn things very quickly, mother, don't worry."

This is also true, Fei Yue has always had a strong learning ability.

Ye Meipan couldn't help her: "Let's do it, it's up to you."

Ruan Feiyue smiled crookedly.

Yunci wants to take away grandpa by Go?

Humph, no way!

She won't let her get what she wants!

"Okay, then." Ye Nianrui glanced at Yunci, and then said to Ruan Feiyue: "Your grandpa Zhang will come over next weekend. Then, let your grandpa Zhang see your talents."

At the dining table, Yun Ci stuck a dish in his mouth, chewed slowly, calmly, but he had already begun to calculate in his mind.

The president of Yiqiuqi Club, Zhang, is Lin Mo's Go teacher.

In order to leave a good impression in front of Grandpa Zhang, Ruan Feiyue specially enrolled in a Go crash course.

Grandpa and Grandpa Zhang have been friends for many years. When she was young, one was the president of the Go Association and the other was the vice president. If she could be favored by Grandpa Zhang, she would be able to please grandpa.

More importantly, she wants to use this to crush Yunci.

Let grandpa see clearly who is his best granddaughter.

It's just that the time is squeezed so badly that I can't even sleep well, so Ruan Feiyue dozed off in class.

She hasn't gone to the art class for three days, and she is still reading Go books every night until the wee hours of the morning.

The class was silent in teacher Shen's class.

Jun Duonen wrote a small note and threw it secretly to the Yunci in the back row. After a while, the note was thrown back again.

She opened it and saw a big turtle painted on it.

Yunci wouldn't tease her like this.

Jun Duonuan understood in an instant, turned his head, stared at Xia Beiqi fiercely, and whispered: "You shameless, this is what I gave to Yunci, who told you to open it!"

Xia Beiqing leaned on the chair and pointed to the side: "Have you not seen Classmate Yunci sleeping? Can you please stop disturbing them?"

Jun Duo heated his cheeks and said, "What's up with you, you little bastard!"

"Who is the bastard? Believe it or not, I will beat you?!" Xia Beiqing picked up the pen and tapped it on Jun Duonuan's head hard.

Jun Duonan held his head, cursing.

The two of them were bickering, when suddenly a piece of chalk flew over and hit Xia Beiqing's desk heavily.

The two of them were surprised and looked up at the same time.

On the podium, Shen Zhiyu was looking here, his eyes glowing with frost through the lenses, his always soft face, but now it was gloomy, his thin lips pressed tightly, as if he was restraining his anger.

The voice also lost its temperature: "Two classmates, you can go out if you don't want to attend class."

The people in the class all looked at Xia Beiqin and Jun Duonuan.

"Ms. Shen has such a gentle personality, will he lose his temper?"

"Xiao Bawang is too much? It's been so long, this is the first time Teacher Shen has lost his temper!"

"Ms. Shen's temper is terrible..."

Jun Duonuan sat up straight, lowered his head, dare not say a word.

Soon, the bell rang after class.

It was physical education right away, everyone left the classroom in a swarm, and even Yunci was dragged to the canteen by Jun Duonen.

After everyone had finished walking, Xia Beiqing slowly stood up, left his seat, and walked to the podium.

On the podium, Shen Zhiyu was packing things up.