Childhood

::a/n::

I'm gonna give you guys fluff of the babies being actual babies (children)

———

"C'mon stu, squish it!" Billy demanded, standing in a superhero stance as he looked down upon Stu who was watching a lady bug crawl across the hot pavement. His face watched with wonder and guilt as Billy kept shouting to kill it.

"B-but, it has a life! And a family!" Stu said, bringing two hands up to his hair to pull on it out of stress.

Billy simply rolled his eyes, going for the kill before a voice stopped him, "Billy! Stu! Lunch is ready!" Billy's mom shouted from the front porch before shortly returning inside to talk more with Mrs. Macher at the dining table.

Billy shouted a 'coming!' Before looking back at the ground only to find the lady bug gone and perched upon Stu's hand with care. Another eye roll came from the boy, crossing his arms while glaring at the taller of the duo, "what's so wrong with killin' a few bugs anyway Stu?" "And what IS so wrong about killing them Bills! Like I said he has a life, a family, a job!"

"Bugs don't have jobs!" Billy yelled, crossing his arms.

"They totally do!" Stu protested.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!!"

"Do too!!!"

"DO. NOT."

"Do.. TOO!"

With that, Stu got up as he cupped the lady bug securely in his hands while running inside the house. Billy huffed, already planning to apologize to Stu once he got in the house. He learned that Stu had no problem ignoring him after Billy hurt his feelings, wether Billy was stating facts or just something completely stupid and absurd. That was Stu's job though so it was mostly facts.

Billy pushed the door open and went to the kitchen where a small dining table sat in the corner with four sandwiches sitting on top of it. Two for Billy and two for Stu. But Stu took it upon himself to eat one of Billy's sandwiches which Billy didn't really mind. He wasn't that hungry anyways.

Grabbing his ham and cheese sandwich and basically scarfing it down, Billy grabbed Stu's arm and dragged him into his own room. Billy jumped on his dark sheets and waited for Stu to stop choking on the stolen sandwich that he was still eating.

Stu looked around only realizing now that they were in the other boy's bedroom, "why here? I thought we were still playing outside?" Billy shook his head, "it's too hot right now! Later we can but I wanna tell you something.." the 6 year old said with a wide grin, "I have this plan where at night, we sneak into the living room and watch scary movies.. mom said she won't be here because she's working night shift and dad, he'll be out cold." Billy explained, digging a hand underneath his pillow to pull out a pill bottle.

The slightly taller boy's expression changed from confusion to shock. He knew Billy was anything but normal but this seemed a bit... excessive, to say the very least.

"I-I get we always wanted to see scary movies Will but-" "Billy." "Yeah yeah- but I just, think this is a little crazy?" billy sighed, frowning, "I knew you'd say that. I mean, only a real friend would get it but, oh well." Billy shrugged, sighing heavily.

Stu's eyes widened, "no no! I am a real friend I swear!" "Then, will you help me?" Billy said, looking at Stu while slightly narrowing his eyes. Billy knew what he was doing. He knew Stu was like a little dog, always following you everywhere and doing what he was told. That was the first thing Billy noticed about that boy during their younger school days.