Chapter 201-210

The next day,

Qin Feng arrived at the hospital and learned that both mother and son had awakened.

This is good news!

Immediately after,

Three days after the operation, the prognosis of the baby’s liver transplantation is quite successful, and the liver function has basically returned to normal.

The jaundice on the body began to diminish, and it continued to turn white and gradually returned to normal skin color…

5 days after surgery,

My mother’s rehabilitation effect was very good, the liver repaired quickly, and she was the first to leave the ICU.

And you can look at your child through the glass with the support of your husband and the parents-in-law who rushed over. It is also very excited to find that your baby is recovering.

7 days after surgery…

The metabolic function of a baby is several times that of an adult, so the growth rate is extremely fast, and the liver function is fully restored!

In addition, the jaundice has basically disappeared, only some parts are left, and brain complications have been ruled out.

Finally left the ICU in the expectation of the family and returned to the mother’s bedside.

On the eighth day, Jiangcheng TV station came.

Immediately after putting makeup on Qin Feng, according to the interview, he sent the hostess with the highest personality and the best looks.

After half an hour of the interview, it was broadcast on TV that evening.

At the same time, an interview with Qin Feng was posted on the official website and published in newspapers.

Suddenly aroused a strong response from the society.

“Jiangcheng First Hospital completed the first liver transplant operation, saving a 3-month-old baby! 》

“The male god doctor Qin Feng takes another shot, and the minion with liver failure is reborn!” 》

“Great maternal love, give your liver to your children. 》

“The first person in Jiangcheng surgery: Qin Feng, brought the city’s first hospital to complete a super-difficult operation: infant living donor liver transplantation! 》

……

Early the next morning,

As soon as Qin Feng arrived in the cafeteria of the hospital, he instantly became the focus.

“Director Qin is here!”

“Director Qin, you are on fire again!”

“Qin Nanshen, this is the first time you have been on the news, remember?”

“Director Qin mighty!”

All the doctors and nurses took the initiative to greet them, with excited expressions on their faces.

The exposure of this operation did add too much to the city’s first hospital.

Not only external reputation, but more importantly, the attention of superiors!

It is estimated that it will not be long before the Jiangcheng First People’s Hospital will officially enter the inspection list of the province’s first-class tertiary hospitals.

This is a great honor for the City First Court!

And the reputation of the outside world is gradually rising. If you walk to ask which hospital to go to, almost everyone will tell him.