Chapter 211-220

“After doing it for a long time, it turns out that you already know each other, so I have to introduce it to you.”

Liang Donglai was happier when he heard the explanation.

“Qin Feng, Liu Guofeng is the deputy director of the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery of Peking Union Medical College, and a postgraduate tutor of Peking Union Medical College. They are young among us.

Don’t you start classes soon? Liu Guofeng is also one of the lecturers outside the heart of graduate students.

Let me tell you a little secret~”

Speaking of this, his eyes narrowed slightly, and a gleam flashed.

“Deputy Director Liu is one of the top foreign experts in China, Chen Yunxing and Chen Lao’s disciple!”

“Director Liang, don’t kill me, haha~”

Liu Guofeng waved his hand again and again, said modestly, then looked at Qin Feng,

“Qin Feng, you are the mentor tomorrow, right? I will look back at your resume and help you pick one.”

“Thank you, Teacher Liu, for bothering.”

Qin Feng nodded with a smile.

Liu Guofeng helped choose a mentor, which saved him.

After all, Liang Donglai is well-known in the outside world, and he is also the vice-chairman of the Su outside heart association, which is quite worthy.

Making such a promise in front of him will definitely not break his promise.

Later, I will introduce the remaining two, four men and two women, all from the directors and deputy directors of the cardiologists of various well-known tertiary hospitals.

Among the most powerful, one is Liu Guofeng, the deputy director of Xiehe Heart, and the other is a very kind middle-aged woman-Gu Meifang.

She is one of the two deputy directors of the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery from Fuwai Hospital of Jiuzhou National Academy of Medical Sciences!

You know, this identity is extremely important in the realm of the heart!

The Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Fuwai Hospital of Jiuzhou National Academy of Medical Sciences is currently the strongest presence in the country!

And being able to become a deputy director is also a super expert with the international top level!

Gu Meifang~

Qin Feng secretly remembered the name.

Although he signed so many world-class medical skills, facing an outsider like Gu Meifang, his confidence in his heart has dropped a lot.

Calm~

You know, the current global medical level has a specific upper limit!

Almost a consensus has been reached on which diseases can be operated and which diseases cannot be operated on.

Even the strongest cardiologist in the world is trembling in the face of the giant malignant tumor that invades the left and right ventricles.

This is not a fantasy novel, people have their limits.

When the threshold of a field is reached, if you cannot break upward, you can only develop horizontally and try different surgical methods.

Technology has always been a stumbling block restricting medical development.

This is the biggest flaw of Western medicine!

On the contrary, Chinese medicine does not have a high demand for science and technology. Instead, they do research on people themselves.