Thoughts

Meanwhile off in a large building with two gigantic imp horns jutting from the sides of it:

Loona yawned as she sat at the reception desk of I.M.P headquarters.
Not many clients were showing up at the office that day and she was left in charge of passing on any messages to Blitzo left by any clients that might show up while they were out doing a job.

As she sat at the desk on her phone scrolling through random videos and memes while surfing the web. She paused a bit as she ran across an article telling of the current events of what happened at Loo Loo land along with a news video.

She thought about it for bit before she decided why not and started reading.

"Famous theme park within greed ring burns to the ground today..... Yep sounds about right." Loona said before she continued to read.

"As the greed rings infamous theme park Loo loo land erupted in flames onlookers watched in aaw and some in worry as it was reported that the goetic prince of hell Stolas Goetia and his daughter Princess Octavia Goetia were seen entering the theme park hours before the flames began." Loona read farther.

"The prince and his daughter were then seen running out of the park gates along with 4 other individuals who the prince has stated that if not for these 4 that he and his daughter might not have survived." Loona raised one of her eyebrows slightly at the mention of 4 people guarding. Stolas. She knew Blitzo and M&M were there on a job requested by stolas to guard him but she didn't know who the fourth person was.

Loona then went to the video showing a feed of stolas and Octavia running out of the park as blitzo moxxie and millie came flying out of the flames behind them. She rolled her eyes upon seeing that but then narrowed them on seeing the person following stolas and Octavia. The camera man tried to get a better view of the guy as stolas started talking to him but upon doing so the guy noticed and looked away hiding his face from the camera. Nothing but the back of his hoodie could be seen.

"Looney!! We're back!!!" Loona's focus
was broken at the sound of blitzo's loud voice interrupting the silence of the office she was in.

"Hey how'd it go?" She asked mindlessly not really caring for a response as she closed the article going back to surfing the internet again.

"Well if your really that interested in knowing which I'm sure your not... the boss decided that instead of protecting the target like we were PAID!!! to do.... he would rather get into a fight with fizz." Moxxie entered the room saying.

"Hey like I said moxxie that bitch had it coming, it was worth the detour. Besides someone else did most of the work anyway....thankfully." Blitzo retorted.

"Yeah sir and geuss what were getting paid less than we originally planned because of it!!!" Moxxie complained.

"Ah come on moxxie relax I'm sure stolas will be a little lenient about it I mean it is Blitzo that stolas is paying after all right." Millie came in saying while rubbing moxxies shoulders.

Moxxie sighed not really finding an argument against that.

"Who was the extra hand?" Loona suddenly asked.

Blitzo looked over at loona confused for a minute.

"You know the other guy guarding stolas with you guys. Did you pull in a favor or something Blitzo?" Loona elaborated.

"Wait do you mean the guy that was with stolas and Octavia when we found em in the fun house!!! Yeah I remember him but I couldn't get a good look at em. Seemed like quite the skittish fella if you ask me." Millie said scratching her head.

"Stolas didn't say jack shit about highering another hand so he better not have. We don't know who the hell that guy was." Blitzo remarked.

"I overheard a little bit when stolas and Octavia were talking to him. They apparently got ambushed inside the funhouse when they got seperated from us and that guy just happened to be there to help." Moxxie said shrugging.