Chapter 221-222

A month later,

In the Department of Critical Care Medicine of Xiehe Hospital, Qin Feng was sitting at his desk looking at the cases.

These are the patients he is responsible for and attending!

"Qin Feng, today is the last day I will take you, so fast!"

Lin Hai walked over and said with a smile.

"Yes, Dr. Lin, thank you for this time, I invite you all to have dinner tonight, FACE Western Restaurant."

Qin Feng put down the case and nodded to express his gratitude.

"Really, Qin Feng!"

"Doctor Qin is magnificent! Hahaha~"

"Great, how long have we not built a team? The last time was half a year ago."

"Doctor Qin is not only handsome, but also nice."

"Woo~Why I am on duty tonight and can't go to dinner with you."

......

Hearing Qin Feng's words, some people in the office were happy and worried.

I am glad that everyone can finally eat together, and it is still FACE Western Restaurant.

This is a well-known high-end western restaurant in Beijing. It is said that the average per capita is above 2000, not to mention there are so many people.

However, it is a trivial matter to Qin Feng. Now no one does not know that Qin Feng drives a seemingly low-key Audi S7 to work every day.

The most important thing is that everyone is from Union Medical College, and the Lamborghini he drove at the time of the report was also exposed.

rich!

Qin Feng immediately became the top male god of Shuai Duojin, a famous man in Xiehe Hospital and Medical School.

So when I heard that he was going to treat him, no one was polite, but very enthusiastic.

This month, Lin Hai was also shocked by Qin Feng's medical skills.

From the first day of vascular intervention, to the subsequent surgery, it was comprehensive and professional.

"Everyone, hurry up and finish what we have at hand, and we will go after work!"

"Okay! Go on!"

"I'll go to the ward round first, there will be a minor operation in a while, wait for me!"

"Hurry up, I'll go to the director and ask him to go too."

......

Bell Bell Bell~

When everyone cheered, Qin Feng's phone rang.

He turned his head, he was shocked when he saw the caller ID above, and couldn't help but twitch at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey."

"Qin Feng! Have you been too comfortable in the capital? You and your girlfriend are you and me, and you have forgotten me!"

As soon as the phone was connected, a sharp and pleasant voice yelled with anger.

"Hiss~"

Qin Feng quickly took the phone a little further away.

"I said eldest lady, keep your voice down, my ears are going to be deaf."

"What do you mean? Say it!"

On the phone, Yun Ruochu asked angrily.

"Um...I just stabilized during this period, don't you know?"

Qin Feng explained with a wry smile that he was so busy these days that he had forgotten this ancestor.