CHAPTER 92. Pool Party

Faith was in a bikini....

And I was dying. Well, it felt like I was dying, because everyone else wasn't wearing a shirt.

And here I was, hiding in the mudroom, peeking out anxiously, waiting for the perfect time to waltz out.

I was not wearing a bikini, I was wearing a one piece, because, because I am! That's why, not everyone has to go out practically naked and feel comfortable with it.

Although, they'd all seen me naked anyway, except Aaron, and he was here! River called him behind my back and invited him to come along if he wasn't over run with pack duties.

And he's here without, oh let me check,

I peeked out the door and ran my eyes over half naked Aaron, wiping my mouth to ensure I wasn't drooling. He had a tattoo, my Aaron had a tattoo, well, multiple actually.

And I wanted to lick them.

"Raven, why are you being a creep?" I shrieked and turned, touching my heart in shock. Dune raised an eyebrow at me. "What are you waiting for?"

I placed my hands on his bare chest and met his eyes seriously. "I, am a coward, that's why," I pulled my hands back before I started molesting him or something.

"Raven, this is ridiculous, you wander around the house in a sports bra half the time, go out and have fun, this is supposed to be for you," Dune grabbed my shoulders and ushered me out the door despite my protest.

I froze as Aaron met my eyes and I gulped as he ran his eyes over my white swimsuit. "About time," my eyes left Aaron as Cross touched my chin and drew my face towards his.

I nodded a little, his dark eyes running over my face as Dune pulled back as Fin called him over.

"I was being shy," I told Cross, shivering as his fingers slipped from my chin, ghosting down my neck, slipping under the strap on my shoulder.

"Is it because he's here?" Cross asked, and I knew who he meant by 'he'

I shrugged and tried not to get flustered as he hand spread out over my bare shoulder. "Maybe," I bit the inside of my cheek as Cross bent to my ear.

"He think you're sexy- we all think that, come on," Cross lifted me over his shoulder and I gasped eyes wide.

"Cross!" I yelled in horror as he slapped me butt, walking towards the pool. "You bastard - put me down! You're not some neanderthal caveman- no, no, don't do it, Cross!"

"Hold your breath princess," Cross took my off his shoulder, holding me in his arms before he jumped into the pool, and I quickly took a deep breath, and we were submerged.

Moments later my head broke above the water and I inhaled air. "Jerk!" I slapped Cross's chest as he held my hips, grinning at me, looking motherfucking hot as hell as he shook out his hair and gave me a boyish grin.

Aaron stood beside River by the pool, talking calmly as Fin and Faith chased each around while Fallon watched the two, holding an ice cream cone.

The others were in the water, Dune, Nicholas, and Lion.

"Oh come on, I was showing you I have other ways to make you -" I placed my hands over his mouth.

"No," I said sternly, pretending to glare at him. Cross licked my hand and I jerked them away, shocked.

"Disgusting! God knows where your mouth has been!" I breathed as Lion dunked Dune under the water, the two of them bickering as Nicholas rolled his eyes and tried to get between the two, only to be splashed and also join in the water fight.