6.5

As soon as Su Hao said these words, the faces of the Su family were not very good-looking.

    It's one thing to be seen by Huangfu Ye, but it's another thing to seduce him the other way around, not to mention the "ulterior motive" kind.

    Su Kangsheng's old face almost couldn't hang up, "Shut up! Do you have the right to speak here!"

    His reaction immediately made the faces of the two brothers of the Su family look ugly. Who is Huangfu Ye, how can anyone around him have such careful thoughts. Moreover, doesn't this confirm that their Su family has ghosts in their hearts.

    Seeing the reaction of the Su family, Su Hao finally felt better. He sneered in his heart, but lowered his head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

    "Okay, okay," Su Kangsheng waved his hand in annoyance, glanced at him, and asked, "Did you explain everything to him when you saw your brother last time? . . Did your friend reveal anything later? "Men are all inferior, and the speed of changing people is the same as changing clothes. That Huangfu Ye is powerful, and he doesn't know how many big families around him send stunning beauties to him.

    Forget it, it would be safe to pick up his baby as soon as possible.

    Su Hao gnashed his teeth when he mentioned this. The other party promised well, but in the blink of an eye, he left it behind. Are you playing him like a monkey?

    He couldn't help shaking his face a few times, buried his head even lower, and muttered:

    "My brother said that this is not worthy of Huangfu Ye's shoes. He wants your father to hand over the power of Xizhou to him. I asked my friend to bring some words. Actually, I persuaded my brother intentionally, He probably doesn't know how important Xizhou is to our Su family. As a result, my younger brother said that it would be as soon as possible, and said that I couldn't distinguish the importance..."

.The corners of his eyes turned red, "Yeah, my brother really didn't see how much my father and eldest brother suffered."

    After Su Hao finished speaking, he smiled in his heart. Of course Su Yuan didn't say these words, and he wasn't afraid of being exposed. It is hard to say whether he will come back alive or not.

    In fact, he didn't have much hope. Xizhou is half of the foundation of the Su family, and it was handed over to Su Han to take care of it early. No matter how confused Su Kangsheng is, he will not easily cut this piece of meat out. What's more, he has to worry about Su Han's thoughts. Even if it's a real brother, can Su Han hand it over so easily?

    Even if he can't get Xizhou, it will make the Su family feel cold towards Su Yuan.

    He didn't know that he had just finished thinking, but Su Kangsheng said to Su Han, "It's not easy for your brother, just do it like this." The rest of the Su family did not object.

    When Su Hao returned to his house, he was so angry that he smashed a bunch of glass vases. .The Su family would rather cut two powers in exchange for one Su Yuan, but in the last life they were unwilling to send two more people to rescue him.

    He walked up and down, slowly and calmly, with a quirky smile on his face. But so what, his power is stronger now, and one day he will recover this debt.

    Compared to Su Hao's impatience, Su Wei's heart is broken now.

    He followed Huangfu Ye everywhere and participated in several extremely heavy gatherings. It's not a party of military-national bosses, or a feast of yitali-bishops. The funny thing is that no matter what the occasion, he firmly limited himself to the sight. Even if he wanted to go to the toilet, he sent two bodyguards to follow his ass.