7.12

Most people were shocked by this shamelessness. This is a team battle, and it's an elimination system. Why should you ask others to help you unconditionally?

    They all prayed that 500 gentlemen would not meet other teams, but the next day Su Wei and the others just walked to a river, and from a distance, they saw a five-member team that was described as embarrassed.

    When the other party saw the ID on Su Wei's head, he was stunned for a moment, then turned around immediately, and flew towards them.

    "King Arthur" let out a low curse, he stood on the rock and could see clearly. Meeting other teams at this time is definitely not a good thing. They have also seen the light frequency of the previous level 6 map competitions, and there have been two teams who met unexpectedly, but this is the first time they have come here on purpose to gain strength.

    They were full of unwillingness, but still looked at Su Wei in unison.

.Su Wei didn't even look over there, she just called everyone to move on. He looked at the coordinate needle, only 50 kilometers away from the location of β-5, they maintained their previous speed and could arrive before dark.

    "Ellen" was a little surprised, "Captain, don't we help them?" Although he was secretly delighted, it seemed a bit inhumane.

    Su Wei glanced at him and asked back, "Do you want to help them?" He is very good at listening to the team's voice. If everyone agrees, he doesn't mind using the captain's veto power.

    Several people looked at each other and answered very honestly, "No."

    Su Wei smiled and put the dagger back in his waist, "Will is not important, what matters is the rules. In the rules of the game, first, there is no requirement that a team must help another team. Second, on the contrary, we are required to use Complete the task as fast as possible..If this were a real military battle, and the order issued by the army was A, and the next execution was B, the result would only be chaos. Because you don't know how many lives are behind the A command. "

    Moreover, why did he use the lives of his team members to take risks for others?

    Su Wei turned around and left with the team, and they left very quickly.

    The leader of the team looked shocked, as if he didn't believe that the "great god" who was popular all over the Internet had just left, wouldn't he be afraid of getting scolded.

    It's a pity that the optical network and the live broadcast room applauded. Su Wei's words caused everyone to think deeply. They are all quasi-spiritual people who will serve the country in the future, and everyone will join the army. If in battle, everyone does whatever they want and doesn't act according to orders, it seems like they help others, but in fact they put more people at risk.

.Clear-headed, unforgettable, walking encyclopedia, neat, quasi-spiritual strength... Who else can be stronger than whxdl500n, he is already the most eye-catching king of this simulation competition.

    In the royal training camp, Lu Le was sitting in the cafeteria with his lunch, eating what was on the plate spoon by spoon.

    Since the last training session, he got a faceless one, but then he found a way to find the old principal of the training camp. The old principal had a little friendship with the Ming family and always liked Lu Le to be well-behaved and sensible. During private tea, let Lu Le run a few times. Lu Le naturally lowered himself and worked hard on the training ground, but was praised repeatedly by several adjutants.

    Although Ming Jingyao still had a cold face, he did not deny his ability.

    When everyone saw Lu Le gaining power again, they immediately circled around him.