8.1 The God-Level Cannon Fodder in the Realm of Comprehension

Three days later, the spokesperson of the highest official representative of Di Tuoxing announced that after five hundred years, the R Empire ushered in the new strongest spiritual awakener.

    How strong is the strongest, it is not the A-level that most people think, nor the S-level that most of the centimeters fancy, nor the SS-level that individual fanatical scholars claim, but a breakthrough that has never existed since the birth of the first year of Interstellar. The past 3S powerhouse.

    The Lu family had long since broken the threshold. The major families of the empire, countless upstarts, and countless prominent figures from the academy flocked to them. They warmly invited Lu Xingchen to join, and offered a jaw-droppingly generous treatment. With the upstarts, if there is no hint, they will establish a good relationship and promise to share the benefits. Lu Zhangxiong broke his face with a smile, but his heart was so bitter. How did he know that his eldest son could be so dazzling? ! .With the Ming family hanging over his head, he didn't dare to make any decisions for Lu Xingchen!

    Several neighboring star countries that have always been unfriendly to the R Empire have secretly sent spies. They don't believe in the mythical existence of the SSS level at all, but as soon as they stepped on the border of God Tuoxing, they were shocked by the awakening power of the 3S powerhouse that had not yet dissipated. They hurriedly drove the airship away, and then several major countries sent good-neighborly ambassadors, expressing their willingness to have a friendly blind date with the R Empire for generations.

    Only Su Wei's Mifensi, after ten days and a half months of impatient squatting, did she cry and post everywhere on the Star Network——

    What about their 500 King God?

    So a big 500 gentleman, how come it disappeared!

    Su Wei stepped on Ming Jingyao's chest. He hasn't left the Ming family mansion, or even this room. .This is an independent villa area of ​​Ming's family, which should be Ming Jingyao's own residence.

    He is now a 3S-level powerhouse, higher than the 2S-level imperial marshal, and he can easily crush a man under his body.

    He was very upset, his clothes were messy, and he was tossed to death, while Ming Jingyao's clothes were still buttoned tightly, not even his hair was messy. He slashed at the opponent with his feet, unbuttoned his military uniform, and went down along his thick and powerful chest, feeling the opponent getting tighter and tighter with satisfaction.

    He raised his lips and stared down at Ming Jing Yaoqing's sweaty face, "Master Young Master, you've worked hard these days. I'm embarrassed for not expressing your hospitality like this."

    Ming Jingyao frowned, "Xingchen, don't make trouble.Because of the disorder factor, the process of the young man's awakening was a little hard, but fortunately, he was very talented, and he was successfully guided, and finally there was no danger.

    Su Wei sneered, pretend it, you do it. This man has been through so many worlds, yet this time he can pretend to be so thorough. He'll see how long he can endure it, as long as he doesn't hold back.

    God 500 Jun finally appeared in front of the world. He chose the most powerful mecha department of the First Royal Academy. In the first year of admission, he broke the academy's highest record holder with a very high score, and was able to independently drive the stars. The fastest battle armor "Double Winged Arrow", the college awarded him the honorary representative of the permanent student chairman that year. The next year, he personally accompanied the army to the 3M-a star that was once in the 6th-level map of the mock competition, and brought back a large amount of β-5 precious metals for the empire, making the R empire a rich energy empire in one fell swoop.