8.11

Yin Xuanlei stopped talking again, Su Wei nodded at him and said, "Why do you think this, you look very satisfied."

    Yin Xuanlei turned to look at him, but still had no expression, "Is there?" His eyes were very strange.

    Su Wei said, "Have you been clear in your own mind?" Why he could see it, he himself was speechless. He turned around and wanted to leave, but there was no point in staying here. The head of the Dragon King Tower was also a Nascent Soul old monster, and even if he was at the peak of Jindan, it would be difficult for him to compete with him.

    Who knows, the disciple of the Dangshan School raised his head inadvertently, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he shouted loudly: "Master Xu, you are here too. Can you do justice for us!"

    Su Wei didn't expect that if she stood far enough, she could be dragged into the water. .He turned around, and seven or eight people in the valley looked up at him. The Dangshan Sect disciple at the head was full of self-satisfaction, and the Canghai Sect next to him began to discuss—

    "Is that Xu Jue?"

    "Yeah, it's him. I've seen this face before, sure."

    "Oh, I see, you said, is he right?"

    "Whatever he is, it's good for us today, anyway."

    That Dangshan disciple took a step forward arrogantly, raised his chin, "Master Xu won't help us with this!" He said it for granted, as if he was the ancestor of the Xu family.

    What this Dangshan disciple said was really interesting. Su Wei actually smiled slowly, "Why is this seat helping you?" ".This seat and the people are both defeated, and then you stand by and look at it with a smile, and finally pat your sleeves and take away the treasures of heaven and earth. Do you think there is something wrong with your brain, or is there something wrong with your brain. "

    The Dangshan faction choked.

    Dangshan's eldest disciple's expression darkened slightly, and he said to Su Wei, "Sect Master Xu admires our Young Sect Master. If you help our Dangshan disciples today, the disciples will definitely report back to the Young Sect Master. Our Young Sect Master will definitely be grateful to Sect Master Xu, maybe Sect Master Xu still has a chance or two." If Xu Jue refused, they would have better say it when they go back.

    Yin Xuanlei squeezed his hands tightly, raised his eyes and glanced at the bottom of the valley. The Dangshan faction suddenly felt a chill down his spine, and he felt a vicious pressure for no reason, but he looked around and couldn't find the reason.

    Su Wei looked at this man like an idiot: "Who do you think this seat admires?" He pulled Yin Xuanlei over. .Yin Xuanlei stood beside him, dressed in a black and silver immortal robe without wind, his face was extremely handsome and imposing, and he could not be ignored at all, "See clearly, he Yin Xuancheng is not as good-looking as the servants of this seat, I adore no one. will adore him."

    The Dragon King Building laughed, this Dangshan faction is really funny. Not only is there a problem with his brain, but his eyes are not easy to use, and they are rushing to sell their own Young Sect Master, but unfortunately they are not interested at all. They were really eye-opening today. The Dangshan faction still has such a show, and even their Dragon King Tower is ashamed. It seems that the rumor that Xu Jue is going to die for Yin Xuancheng before is completely unbelievable.

    Sect Master Gu stroked his beard and smiled, "Sect Master Xu is very true." One more friend is better than one more enemy.

    Dangshan's eldest disciple could only grit his teeth: "Xu Sect Master means that my young sect master is not as good as a coachman in your family."