9.3

Su Wei took a nap, and woke up the next day just after polishing. He was awakened by hunger. After all, although this body is thin, it is also the body of a young man, and it is time to eat long meals.

    He hurriedly got up, fortunately the quality of sleep was good that night, and he was full of energy now. He put on his clothes and went down to the first floor. He pinned the sickle hanging on the wall to his waist, took off a few ropes, and carried a basket on his back.

    This small cuan village is backed by a rolling mountain. Usually, in addition to farming, the village will go to the mountains to find wild vegetables. If you are lucky, you can also catch wild pheasants and wild mountain rabbits. Originally, An Shao often went up the mountain with Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng was in charge of hunting, and he only needed to follow behind to help.

    But now Su Wei wouldn't count on this Jiang Cheng, he pushed open the door and walked directly towards the mountain. .The early morning air was undoubtedly crisp and fresh, Su Wei took a deep breath and started rummaging in the mountains. He was lucky, because he arrived early, and soon found a piece of golden bean moss on the hillside. The root of the golden bean moss is white and slender, with two light yellow watercresses on the top, which are almost the same as the bean sprouts he knows. This thing is very cheap in this world, and generally people with a little money don't look down on it. But in Xiaofen Village, this is indeed rare.

    He cut off a large piece and put it in the basket. Continue walking towards the deep mountains. The people of the village will go up the mountain together, in addition to a few helpers to hunt, they are also afraid of encountering beasts. Su Wei hasn't figured out the situation of this piece yet, and he didn't go too far into it.

    He turned a corner, suddenly sharp eyes, and found several white umbrella-shaped drumstick-like mushrooms under a pile of stones. His eyes lit up and he hurried over. He squatted down, picked up one carefully and sniffed it. .The surface of this mushroom is filamentous and shiny, the flesh is white, and it emits a faint almond flavor. When you pinch it lightly, there is also a light white mushroom juice secretion, which is very sweet. He picked several in a row, and all of them were picked in a while. He looked around, but unfortunately he didn't see it again.

    He stood up and walked forward for a while, picking some wild roots and the like, which were turned over several times by the villagers. A few sporadic, can only be considered better than not.

    Su Wei straightened up, looked around, turned into a path that almost no one went to, carefully looked at the grass and roots, and stopped under an old tree. The weeds are chaotic here, and there are traces of claws that have been pulled by the claws. It is obvious that mountain birds have passed by. Su Wei raised the corner of her mouth, took off the sickle from her waist, dug a slender deep hole not far from the root of the tree, cut down a few dead branches and placed it at the hole, covering it with wide leaves and weeds.

.After doing all this, he carved a w mark on a prominent part of the tree trunk to remind himself.

    Su Wei raised her head and saw that it was getting late. He turned around and went down the mountain with one foot deep and one foot shallow. As soon as he reached the entrance of the village, he bumped into three or five people.

    Su Wei frowned when he saw the Jiang brothers. His face was expressionless and he just wanted to go home as soon as possible. After all, he didn't eat breakfast and was so hungry that his chest was on his back. Who knows, Jiang Xun and Jiang Yang are blocking him.

    Jiang Xunke still remembered yesterday's hatred. Seeing the things in Su Wei's basket, he immediately shouted: "Ah Cheng, look! I said that An Xie has a lot of heart, you still don't believe it, how can a brother lie to you! Yesterday Hua Juncai said that he wants to cook with golden bean moss, but you are good. Today, you secretly went up the mountain and picked the golden bean moss first, so that no one else can get anything. This Anzhao even needs Acheng to make a fire. Help, do you think he can catch up to Lord Hua with just his two strokes?"