Chapter Four: Storytime

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Skylar's pov

I feel so good right now. Like I am so much more. Maybe it's because I am bonded with more pieces of my soul. Five out of the nine soulmate marks are now coloured in. I wonder which one belongs to who.

While I was looking dreamily into Jimin's eyes the rest of the group followed us to the lounge area and sat down. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting next to me on the couch. Looking around I see a very ticked-off Jungkook sitting on the other couch with a guy with the widest shoulders I have ever seen on a man. 

In the two chairs are the other two males. One has the biggest smile on his face, it almost lights up the room. The other is more reserved. He looks at me with a blank face as if he is not so sure of me yet. Which I understand, I mean he only met me 10 minutes ago.

"So you are one of our last two soulmates," he says with a black look

"Yes, I am. And I am so happy to meet you all. You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment." I beam at him.

I want him to like me. I want all of them to like me. Of course, I do.

"Okay so tell us about yourself," he says with the same blank look on his face.

"Oh sure. My name is Skylar Leon, I am 29 years old. My mark is a snow leopard." I say while showing the back of my right hand, "I am quarter Korean, quarter English on my father's side, half American on my mother's. Was born in Canada, raised in America, but I live in London now. I am a scientist specialised in soul-science with 2 master's degrees and 3 PhDs. I also founded a company revolving around soul sicknesses. Maybe you have heard of it, Leon Souls Technology?" The whole room was very quiet.

"Holy shit she is fucking smart. Probably smarter than Namjoon," the guy with the big smile says. This makes most of the guys snicker.

"Agh thanks I guess. And who are you?" I ask him.