17

"Well first of all it was stupid of me to try to fit in and secondly I then ended up making an even dumber move by trying to be an Anti! It's embarrassing enough to open up to the seven of you already. I apologize for my behavior though." She said with a slight bow towards the screen.

"And when we thought you couldn't get any dumber you decided to use the "I am not worthy to be an ARMY line" You know what Jiminie you ain't the only Pabo in the house now." Yoongi said imitating Alesha on purpose as she gave him a blank look, who later burst out laughing.

"The iconic line Jiminie Pabo" she said still red from laughing.

 "About my bias it was Namjoon and within a few days I shifted to OT7. You know there's this weird coincidence that happens all the time. So, I usually simp over one member every day of the week [Seven members and seven days so one member every day till the end of the week] So I was simping over Suga ." 

"When are you not?" he interrupted with a smirk. " And then the next day he was covid positive. So I decided to divert my mind with a Namjin fluff but guess what? the two of them turned out to be positive as well and the same happened with all the other members. Whenever I simped over one the next day they were positive. I thought that this coincidence was all in my head until..." * dramatic music ft. Jeon jungkook* " I have this friend and we call her Jin and myself as Namjoon since we're usually the ones looking after the rest of he brats. So I just wrote Jin with a heart at the end on the base of my palm with henna or as most people call it mehendi." "What's that?"Jimin quizzed. 

"It's a paste made out of a plant that's applied to the hands and feet in India and make a design out of it. It looks really beautiful later on and smells just as good. " she explained. "So you kill the plant and turn it into a decoration?" Hobi pouted. "Hyung that's not what I meant. I'll explain later. Yeah so I wrote Jin with a heart on the base of my palm and guess what? I kind of jinxed again because next morning Jin was in surgery[His hand]. It seemed weird to me earlier but, whatever destiny was written on that Talisman I guess it was true. But rather than being their destiny I kind of ended up jinxing them so I still don't know what to think." She paused. "But, I guess we'll know soon?" she chimed in again.

" About the cuddle question I guess it's probably going to be Jimin or Hobi because in the fictions they're known to be the best cuddle givers." she added with a laugh. "I could do it better "Jungkook pouted. "This is not a competition hyung."she answered. "Well I could do it better.I'm the handsome one after all. " Jin smirked. "Handsomeness has nothing to do with cuddles. "So you do agree that I'm the handsome one." he smirked even more. She turned to the next question before they could start bickering again.

"I don't have a single favorite FF. I have loads of them and I don't even remember half of their names .But, it's usually the ones that don't make them look out of character?" she answered." Well except BTS, there is TXT, Blackpink , EXO, NCT dream, XG and a few others. Oh, and I also like IKON as well." she smiled as she thought hard to remember the other names. 

* faint ding dong*

"I'll get it" Alesha said as she got up to get the door. "Get what, you don't even know Korean." Jin said as he dashed to get the door.