Chapter Thirty: Off the Wagon

Katie Crosses her arms and Glares at Dom as he yelled. He had been yelling at her for the past two hours now, saying how even though he was proud of her for defending herself she shouldn't have fought him. TO make matters worse Bryan found out it was Han who picked her up and he went off On him, she could faintly hear Bryan yelling at Han in his room.

"Are you even listening?" Dom says, all fight going out of him. Katie nods and smiles at him.

"yeah I'm listening, and I'm sorry... wait no I'm not, he deserved it." She says looking at him with all honesty making him laugh and shake his head at her. He goes over to her and musses up her hair which she tries to bat away.

"you've been hanging out with us to long." He mused "Alright you're not in trouble. Just do me a favor, stay away from Han OK? I don't want Bryan to have a corenary." He says as Bryan's voice floats over to them making them wince.

" I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Bryan yells. Han was leaning against his dresser, arms crossed, legs out, staring at Bryan as he threw a fit in his room. He didn't bother speaking until Bryan had finally calmed down with by the look of it wasn't going to be any time soon, tired of getting yelled at he cuts in.

"Not that I don't enjoy getting yelled at like a child but I was the only one home, The principal was threatening to expell her, Someone had to go get her and jump to her defense, You were at the station trying to get a job, Mia was working and so wasn't Dom and Letty , it was my day off, what did you want me to do say sorry Katie I cant go near you good luck with your expulsion?" He snaps. Bryan just shuts his moutha and glares at him, not saying a word, Han knew he had him, he knew he was Right and so did Bryan. Pushing off the Dresser Han sits down in his Desk chair and turns on his laptop. " Look Bryan I told you I would stay away from her in that sense, and I will, but when she is in trouble I will NOT just leave her high and dry. Deal with it." He says giving him a leveled look. Bryan stares at him, his bright blue eyes boring into him until he finally looks down and sighs.

"Fine." He says and leaves the room, defeated and unable to argue anymore. Han shakes his head and loads up his laptop, cruising the web for something to do, an instant message pops up interupting his game of solitaire.

Tokyodrifter: Hey you OK?

Han looks at the username and smirks knowing that it had to be Katie, he writes off a message to her

Drift4life: Tokyodrifter really? and yeah I'm fine,
Tokyodrifter: like you're is any better, Mr drift4life. :-P

Han laughs

Drift4life: Touche, but Yes I'm fine. Bryan didn't kill me, just yelled. You OK?
Katie doesn't respond for a ten minutes, he figured she might have fallen asleep so he goes back to his game, once again interupted by her message

Tokyodrifter: I guess I'm OK, Wish I could curl up in there.

"so don't I" he whispers before answering

Drift4life: one more year just remember, but go to bed, don't want to give Bryan and others any more ammo to kill me with :-P
Tokyodrifter: Yeah Yeah yeah. Love you Han <3
Drift4life: love you too Angel <3

Katie looks at his message and smiles wide. taking out her phone she snaps a picture of it before logging off instant messaging. Closing down her laptop She snuggles into her blankets and drifts off to sleep, dreaming of the future.

*****************

Loud Banging on His door has Han shoot up in bed the morning light spilling in. He listens but the banging is gone so he assumes he dreamt it up so he lays back down and closes his eyes, only to open them when more banging resumes. Grumbling a few choice words, Han throws his blankets off and pads to his door, opening it up while rubbing sleep out of his eyes. With the sleep gone he look at the culprit, Mia stood in the hallway her hands on her hips.