𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Mr. Darcy stares at you as you walk toward him followed by his excited sister.

"What do you think brother, doesn't (Y/n) look beautiful?"

Georgia teasingly asks Mr. Darcy who looks to be in a trance when his eyes met yours.

"She looks astonishing" your face heats up at his words, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"You also look handsome, Mr. Darcy" you stutter out.

Georgia watches the interaction between you and Mr. Darcy with a huge smile on her face.

She wants you and her older brother to end up together.

"All right, you two go and enjoy yourselves at the ball" Georgia asserts, clapping her hands together.

"Maybe you could find a suitor for yourself, (Y/n)...but not as handsome as my dear brother"

Your eyes widen, while Mr. Darcy glares at his sister.

"We are going to the ball not to find a suitor for (Y/n)" Mr. Darcy corrects Georgia.

"But to enjoy ourselves as you said" the man finishes his speech with a disgusted tone.

You are starting to feel nervous about going now.

Hopefully, it goes well and nothing bad happens.

Even though your gut believes otherwise.

❀𑁍❀𑁍❀

"You look ravishing, Ms.(L/n)"

You smile at Mr. Bingley as he takes your hand, and places a kiss on top of it.

"Thank you, you look fine as well, Mr. Bingley," you say, then walk in between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley.

While the two men converse with eachother, you notice someone staring at you.

When you look up, you realize that a very handsome man with brown hair and eyes is the one staring at you.

He has an attractive figure, intelligent features, and beautiful expressive dark eyes.

Wait a second...where have you read this description before?

Anyways, when the man notices you staring at him, he smiles at you brightly.

Honestly, the amount of positive energy coming from this man is refreshing.

"(Y/n)" you snap out of your thoughts and turn your attention to Mr. Darcy.

"Yes?"

"May I have this dance?" 

You stay silent, not knowing what to do, as you can't dance at all.

Yes, you saw the dance millions of times on Tv, but can you put it to action?

"I'm not a good dancer" you finally speak out your worries.

Mr. Darcy smiles slightly at you for a moment before walking in front of you, offering you his hand.

You take it and follow him to the dance floor.

"Just follow my steps" Mr. Darcy whispers before you two start to dance.

❀𑁍❀𑁍❀

The dance ended, and everything went ok, Mr. Darcy didn't want to leave you standing alone, but he and Mr. Bingley had to greet some important people.

You assured them that it is all right, and right now you are standing alone.

But not for long, as the man you saw earlier approaches you slowly.

"Greetings" he starts, bowing his head before placing a kiss on the back of your hand.

"Hello" you greet him back, curtsying.

He pulls away before a pretty smile appears on his face.

"May I ask for your name, Miss?" you nod your head slowly.

"(Y/n) (L/n)" you reply, feeling shy under his gaze.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Elliot Bennet"

Your eyes widen slightly, finally clicking in your mind.

The Bennet sister doesn't have any brothers.

Then this man must be...

...the male version of Elizabeth Bennet.