Chapter Thirty Two

Stefano pov

I get up from the couch when I hear the door slamming shut. I walk to the door and meet Amara midway.

"Who was at the door? and where did you get McDonald's?" I ask her.

"Your sister and my brother." she says as she walks away.

"Are you still mad at them?" I ask.

"Not really but they haven't apologized to you, your sister should've been there for you Stef" she says, she lays Marco on the couch and he snuggles into the blankets.

I sigh and walk to her. I pull her into my chest and place a kiss on her head.

"You're so perfect" I whisper.

She smiles up at me and I lean down to peck her lips.

"Do you think they're still outside?" she asks.

"They're probably hoping you'll go back to open the door" I say.

She laughs and goes back to the door. After a few minutes she enters with Jeong and Chiara.

"Hey..." Chiara says.

"Hi" I say back.

She rushes to me and hugs me, tightly.

"I'm sorry for making out with Jeong while you were in a coma fighting for your life" she rushes out.

"It's okay Chi, I forgive you" I say.

She squeezes me one more time before pulling away. We both see Jeong and Amara also pulling away from a hug.

I smile.

"Netflix and chill?" I ask.

They immediately get the remote while Amara gets the snacks.

Two days later

Amara pov

Today is the day Marco officially becomes my son. Stefano and I are going to court for the adoption and after that we'll go get his Grandpa from the airport.

I can tell Stefano is not happy about his grandfather coming, especially because he tried stealing Stefano's file. I have a feeling we won't get along great.

"Are you ready Amore?" Stefano asks.

I smile at him and we both get out of the car. Stefano takes my hand as we walk in.

_____

We finally walk back out with the adoption papers in hand. Stefano holds me tightly by the waist.

"All we need now is a ring on that finger" I hear him say quietly but I pretend not to.

He opens the door for me and settles me in. I watch as he comes around to his side and gets in. He kisses my cheek before starting the car.

"Don't take anything he says to heart and don't react on it. He loves it when people cry because of him" Stefano says.

I touch his hand softly.

"I'll be okay, stop worrying" I say.

He smiles and we drive in silence for the remaining time. We listen to music the whole time and I sing along.

We finally arrive at the airport and Stefano gets out. I walk behind him and we wait. He reaches for me and pulls me in front of him.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

I turn around to face him and he leans down to kiss me.

"Uh-uhm"

I turn around to see a very attractive man with greyish hair. He raises his eyebrows and glares at me. Why are they all so attractive?