Glass eyes ~ 🎬 🍿

~What the actual Fuck?!~

Blood.

It stained the pavement, Troy's skin cut open with visible bruises from before he was brutally murdered in front of me.

 His guts spilled on the outside of his body, then his eyes opened he stood up I felt sick as his heart fell out of his opened chest I ran I tried he ran after me. I ran through Casey's backyard I saw her strung up gut spilled out, she got down screaming running after me next to Troy I passed Steve he grabbed my hand.

"Casey won't find out Y/N!~"

I screamed in terror as they all circled me, Troy me into him 

"Y/N!" 

"Y/N, you killed me!"

"It's all your fault!!"

My eyes shot open. There she was Tatum knelled down in front of me, "y/n, c'mon are you okay? do you still wanna go to school?" I gasped for air tears threatening to spill down my face. She instantly hugged me tightly, I sobbed quietly against her shoulder "I-I think I can g-go" I stuttered out after a few minutes Tatum nodded "Okay let's go". She grabbed my hand gently guiding me to the bathroom so I could change then we went down the stairs as I wiped my tear-stained face, we both enter the kitchen.

"Hey y/n, good morning" Sidney said as I sat down "Hey sid" I greeted-

Time skip to school~

"y/n"

"Hey y/n what's wrong?"

Stu and Billy said "what. oh.. nothing sorry" I said trying to clear my head, as I continued to my locker before 5th period they looked over at each other over my head unknown to me being shorter and all. "Do you wanna talk about it" Billy asked as I opened my locker ignoring him, he shut my locker and grabbed my chin making me look up at him "Hey" he said like a mother trying to talk with her daughter. He looked into my eyes then he hugged me, that was enough to make me break down into tears right there in his arms the bell had rung but we did't care "hey..shh it's okay" Stu whispered as Billy picked me up and walked me to the bench outside.

I sat down "Doll, what's wrong id it Casey? your boyfriend?" Stu asked crouching down in front of me, I sniffled " I had a dream, it  was horrible because it felt so real" I said looking down at him "Hey why don't we just skip the rest of school for today" he suggested looking at billy for help  with persuading me. Billy grabbed my chin"Yea c'mon y/n let's go your a mess. you don't want to be in school" he said with a seductive smile "Uh- y-yea.. yea let's go" I agreed billy kissed my cheek as stu grinned. 

We walked inside of stu's house, I sat on the couch eating ice cream watching 'The slumber party masscre' one of my number one movies.

"Hey i'm going to the bathroom" I said getting up

"Okay, we're gonna make popcorn anyways" Billy says walking to the kitchen

I walk upstairs trying to get to the bathroom, instead I find myself inside the Stu Machers room. I walk looking at the playboy magazines littered around the floor, I then find the bathroom so I go take my piss never shit in somebody else's house unless it's a party. I wash my hand exiting the bathroom when I see something white under stu's bed, I walked over pulling it all the way out it was a the ghostface mask. What?

I pull out a....

knife....

a video camera.....