forty-nine<3

this chapter will be quite short and unfortunately it will be the last chapter of the fanfic. there will be another chapter after this as like all the thanks and an authors note etc. i'm so upset to be letting this fanfiction go but i'm going to write the cast for the next fanfic so keep checking my account tonight

timeskip to two weeks later

athena pov

ranboo and i are on a picnic by a lake, the sun shining, not a single cloud in the sky.

as soon as i laid the blanket down on the floor, i let myself topple down and stare up at ranboo. he was quite far behind me when we were walking and he only just got to me with the basket.

i observed him carefully as he pulled his phone out and started typing. replying to a message, i assume.

well he was replying to a message.

he walked over to me, grinned widely and started taking pictures of me.

i could barely see and i was squinting because of how bright the sun was.

"hey!" i laughed and raised a hand in front of my face.

"you just look too pretty to not take a picture" he sat down and placed a kiss on my cheek.

fucking hell, he is so perfect.

i knew my face was now pink and i find it funny how i'm still so flustered by him doing things like this.

he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet.

"you did bring the speaker , right?" i asked, watching him as he slowly lay down.

"oh shoot. yeah i did, hold on." ranboo immediately sat back up and started looking through the other bag. "here"

"i'll connect my phone because i have the most bomb playlist ever. it's so fucking good you don't even understand." i opened settings and then bluetooth.

after a painful ten minutes i finally got the speaker to work, and ranboo had lay back down, closer to me this time.

i was sat up, and he was lay down.

first song to play was loverboy by A-wall.

"this song reminds me of you" i say, resting my weight onto one of my hands behind me.

i looked at ranboo who was already staring at me.

"mm" he hummed, smiling lightly.

i grinned at him.

he's so endearing. i didn't even know you could love somebody this much.

his hair is messy and slightly wavy, falling in all the right places. his eyes are even more beautiful in the sunlight.

i moved myself so i was sat on his stomach, my legs on either side of his torso.

i placed both hands on his face and he grinned at me, and i smiled widely back at him.

the lyrics of loverboy were playing in the background.

so you can call me loverboy

"you're...." i paused, thinking of the right word.

"i'm.......?"

"skrunkly. youre skrunkly" i giggled and hugged him.

they say i throw my heart around
and you can be my lover girl
i'll pick you up, drive you around

you know when you love someone so much that no matter how close to them you are, it's never close enough? i'm lying on top of ranboo like i'm his blanket or something, yet i feel like i need to be closer to him. i just want to be a part of him, connected at all times.