Chapter 8

Steven:

I looked down at Aurora been surrounded by Harrows men,I could hear her shouting and calling him an asshole.

"My daughter"

Wait.Harrow is Rory's father,no fucking way.

I saw Auroras eyes turn from her beautiful blue eyes to a dark red colour and in that moment everyone except harrow was on the floor,is this real?I swear I'm going bonkers.

"Come on we have to go" I heard Laylas voice call while she tugged on my jacket,I pushed her away I cant just leave her here "we have to go,if we stay here we are screwed" she said I nodded my head.I'm so sorry Aurora.I ran out to another room.

Me and Layla were the only ones in this Egyptian kind of room,while something was banging on the door,something big.

Marc was begging me to let him in,so was layla "STOP BOTH OF YOU" I screamed as my knees hit the floor,everything went quiet "alright ok,we will fi be another way" layla said.

In that very moment the door was flung open "JACKAL" I screamed and pointed to the door,layla looked at me confused "JACKAL JACKAL" the jackals arm swung and made me fly through the window.

SUMMON THE SUIT

SUMMON THE SUIT

I hit a pole then,

BAM

I was wearing a suit,a MoonKnight suit.

"Alright steven,what are we wearing?" Marc said annoyed I looked up to see his reflection "well you said we needed a suit" "yeah the ceremonial armour from khonshu's temple,not psycho colonel sanders" he said.

"Well I don't know how any of this shit works man.I" I took a pause "well I do look sharp tho" Marc didn't look inpresed at all "alright,where is the scarab" "the scarab....oh Um" I searched my self and ended up taking out some metal poles.what the fuck.

We were basically arguing untill the jackal landed on top of me making me fly and hit a car,the jackal chocked me and threw me like a toy "Don't come near me" I shouted at Layla but woman would not listen.

The jackal threw her across the street to the wall "I've got you now haven't I" I took my jacket off "your in my house now" I started swaying side to side like a boxer "float like a butter fly sting like a bee,my names Steven with a V" I punched the jackal.

Damn.he flew,I looked at my fist "WAGWANNN I DID IT YOU JUST GOT PLATED" and then I was hit by a car and was thrown into a bud.why do I always keep on being thrown.

I groaned and picked myself up "that was a nice punch back there" Marc said.the man himself.

I scoffed and looked back at Layla,wait where's Aurora "she's alright,khonshu is looking after her" I looked back at him "look,you need to give me control because you see those people,there going to get hurt" he said while pointing to the jackal that's right beside those young children.

"Alright,you can take control,for now." After that everything went back,and I knew for sure I wasn't getting my body back.

——-

AYO DID I JUST RYME

TYASM FOR ALL THE LOVE I DIDNT EVEN IMAGINE ANYONE VIEWING MY STORY!!!

LYASM!!!!