[Volume 3] Chapter 1

Hours before the students of beacon were preparing to go home, Y/N was in a bit of a dilemma. Currently he's sat next to Ruby at a bus stop.

Y/N: Weiss I said no, I'm not going back to Atlas.

He said down his scroll to his sister who is currently packing.

Weiss: You won't even have to see him, I'm sure the others want to see you.

Y/N: Uh huh, No.

Y/N hangs up and put his scroll away he then stops what he's doing and slowly turns to Ruby who has a massive smile on her face.

Ruby: Y/N I just got the best Idea ever...

Y/N Stands up quickly and runs knowing what she's going to say.

Y/N: No way!

Ruby: Ah come on you don't even know what I wanted to ask.

She used her Semblance and ran after him.

Hours Later we see Yang, Ruby and Y/N in Patch getting off a bullhead. He looks around defeated.

Yang: SO glad you could join us Brother in-law.

Ruby smiles and  blushes whilst Y/N groans.

Y/N: Don't you start.

They reach the Xiao Long household minutes later and are welcomed by A blonde man at the door.

Yang/Ruby: DAD!

Tai: GIRLS!.....And company....I assume you are the boy Ozpin and Ruby have told me about, Y/N right?

Y/N sighs and looks up to see Tai offering a hand shake.

Y/N: Yeah that's me nice to meet you Mr X-

Tai squeezes Y/N's hand but he doesn't flinch, Tai smiles and backs off letting go of his hand.

Tai: Just Tai is fine.

Y/N stares at him confused.

Y/N: Uh huh sure you too.

Tai: Ozpin did say you were very Cold, I'm surprised you Haven't shcneesed.

Ruby: Ugh dad!

Yang pumps her fist in the air.

Y/N grins.

Y/N: I'm sure you have been waiting a Long  time to say that.

Ruby face palms, Yang pumps her fist even more franticly and Tai laughs.

Tai: I like him he's funny 

Couple days later we See Ruby in front of her mothers grave. Lowering her hood, smiling sadly downward.

Ruby: Hey, mom.

Y/N stands behind her and looks down at the inscription: "Summer Rose – Thus Kindly I Scatter"

Ruby: Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well, things have been, pretty busy. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... Dad. He's still teaching at Signal. But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you.  I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a Team  with Yang  helps. Keep her in line... That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake . Oh! They're my teammates! Together, we form TEAM RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyways, I made a bunch of new friends, and then I met some... let's just say, uh, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys, too! I guess it's like they say: "like mother, like daughter"! I still wonder why Ozpin  let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he's starting to sound like Uncle Qrow. Em and best part for last I met this amazing, talented, cute and smart guy named Y/N he's Weiss's  brother he can control Ice.....Also......He's my boyfriend.