Chapter 2*

The cabin was smaller than it looked outside, and it was rough around the edges. The floorboards were coming off the ground and the little paint that was on the wall was chipping. The little bits of furniture that Envy managed to steal where ragged, and ripped. Holes that were delicately stitched up, and leather that was taped. It was a rustic look, but, for Y/n, as Lust had learned, it was good enough.

The trio had walked into the house to communicate what had happened, as this was new to Lust. Who is this Y/n, why did she have that effect on her? As nice as it was to not hear the thousands of souls in her being yelling and crying, it was also very off-putting. She's been alive for thousands of years, why now? Why her? And just how will this affect Fathers plan?

Lust takes a seat in one of the couches, it had a blanket on it; fuzzy, and soft. Envy, on the other hand, takes a seat in front of her, legs crossed on the leather recliner with Y/n standing behind him. "So?" Lust eggs, narrowing her eyes at the two, "Care to explain?" The two look at each other before back to Lust. "The thing is, there is not much to explain." Envy says, leaning back into his chair and placing his cheek in his right hand. "I don't know why our stones react the way they do around her, and I don't exactly want to ask Father."

"Any why not?" Lust crosses her legs, "Just what is this girl, and just why would Father care about her?" Envy opens his mouth to respond but is cut off, "I'm Y/n L/N, and I'm Roy Mustangs' adopted sister." She places a hand on Envy's shoulder and squeezes it gently. Lust releases a small knowing noise from the back of her throat. "Mustangs sister? That's quite a feat." Lust's gaze returns to Envy as she lifts herself off the couch, "However, I will have to tell Father about this." He shoots up and gets into a fighting stance, scaring Y/n, "I can't let you do that Lust." She groans, crossing her arms, "Look at you Envy, growing soft, for a mere human? Don't tell me you actually care about her?"

"Yeah, I do." Lust's stance falters at his bold statement, Y/n quietly makes her way towards Envy but he stopped when Lust's stare shifts towards her. "I could kill her, and report you to Father if that is what you prefer Envy. I'll give you a choice; you go down with me by choice, or I'll drag you down myself." Y/n takes a sharp inhale, while Envy simply stays put, his glare harshening on Lusts form. "I see," Lust uncrosses her arms and in the blink of an eye Envy is once again pinned against the back wall of the cabin, Y/n jumps out of the way with a scream.

"This location sure is a downside, while yes, it is out of Father's eyes," Lust begins, sauntering her way over to Y/n who backward crawls to the corner of the cabin, a pillow in her hands as she holds it between her and Lust. "It is also far away from society, and with one good hit," Lust's other hand extending her claws, "I can kill you because you'll be too far away for medics to arrive."

Envy was furious and as he struggled against Lust's claws, he screamed profanities at her, "YOU FUCKING BETTER NOT TOUCH A HAIR ON HER HEAD! I'LL FUCKING END YOU LUST, I'LL FUCKING BURN YOU WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS." He screams, tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he watches her tear the pillow out of Y/n's hands. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Envy grasps her claws from where they pierced his chests, lifting his arms above his heads before bringing them smashing down on her nails, breaking them in half. Lusts growls, turning to look at Envy but it's too late, as Envy crashed into headfirst, sending her flying through the wall. Letting out a groan she slowly picks her self up, red sparks flashing around her as her wounds heal.

"Dirty trick Envy." She spits, glaring at him as he steps out of the cabin through the newly made hole in the walls. "I thought you said there's no such thing as dirty tricks in fighting, so long as we win anything is fair game no?" He replies with a smirk, getting into a fighting stance, "Either way I'm not letting you harm a hair on her body." Envy sneers, a low growl coming from the back of his throat. Lust frowns, extending her fully regrown claws again, "That's truly a shame Envy, I enjoyed your presence. Now I have to kill you." He clicks his tongue before charging at her, quickly jumping up to kick her in the face, "Not unless I kill you first!" He screams as his kick sends her flying. Lust lets out a strained cry, digging her nails into the ground to keep her from going further.

"So that's how it's going to be?" She huffs, pulling her nails out, "Fine then," Lust charges at Envy, slashing her claws at his chest as he attempts to dodge them. Y/n slowly poking her head out of the hole in the wall, watching in amazement as the two fight. It was impressive, whenever Lust gained the upper hand, Envy would take it right from under, occasionally letting her pierce his body just to break her claws again. It was painful to watch, subconsciously rubbing the end of her nails every time he does it. Lust, on the other hand, would also take Envy's upper hand when he had it, slashing at his legs and effectively cutting them clean off. However, it was clear that both parties where at a match, no one was going to win this, and if they continued, chances are both parties would lose.

Y/n takes a deep breath in, and swallows her nerves before getting up and jumping out of the hole, "Stop it you two!" She yells, somehow, the wind from earlier had gotten stronger, and the dirt from their fight was lifting off the ground. It was hard to see and hard to walk on the now uneven ground, "If you keep this up, you'll both die!" She screams, taking more steps closer to the fight, however, her pleas went unheard. "Please!" Y/n's voice cracks with one final plea, but they don't listen. Envy's left arm was missing, and many of Lust's claws and half of her face was rubbed off, both of them were huffing as red sparks surrounded them in healing their bodies.

"I won't stop until you are dead." Envy growls, his eyes narrowing as he charges towards Lust, her, on the other hand, smirks, "Likewise," She states, charging towards him, and just as she lifts her claw and Envy his fist, Y/n jumps in between them. "STOP IT!" She screams, outstretching her arms between the two, and everyone froze; Lust, Envy, the wind, the grass, the wilderness, everyone had stopped. Lust's claw was just millimeters away from Y/n's face, Envy's fists the same. "Please..." Y/n shutters, her eyes looking into Lusts, "Please stop." Her voice was quivering, but her stance was confident, and her eyes showed fire. A feeling of immense respect and warmth flooded Lusts system as the Souls in her body all become dormant once more. "No more fighting, no more destruction, no more death." She says, slowly lowering her arms as she narrows her eyes at Lust.

That, is a leader, the stance of a leader, the stance of a Mustang.

Lust smiles, lowering her claws, "I like you, Y/n." Her eyes shifting over to Envy who too lowered his fist, "Fine, I won't tell Father about her, however, from now on, I shall be assisting you both. How does that sound?" Y/n smiles, nodding her head quickly as Envy plops on the ground, waving his hand at Lust. "Yeah yeah, whatever," Yet, despite his dismissive tone, his face held a smirk. Yes, this was it, this was the start of a new chapter.

(A/n>
Wowie, this was quite a fun chapter to write for me. 1375 words, uwu, I'm trying to have each chapter be at Least 1200 since an average chapter in a book is actually 1500. So, to you new readers you'll be getting a treat, and to old readers, you'll be getting what you long since deserved. It's kinda amazing to me, I've been writing this story for what? 4 years? And every year I always come back and edit it lol. I promise this is the last of my edits, and once everything is edited, new chapters will begin to get posted! Thank you all so much for reading!-Ty)