ㅤㅤㅤ O1. MOVIE FRIDAY

ㅤㅤㅤNicole could barely remember her life before she met Billy Loomis. After her mother died, a very tragic and sad story that no longer caused her anything, her father Sheriff Burke, too busy with his work life to care about his own daughter, made her spend more time with the Loomis family than with hers.

Her friendship with Billy began at the young age of four. When she was ten years old she realized that it was not just friendship. By then, and with her long history in the friend zone, she realized that it was not worth trying for things to change.

Billy saw her as a sister. And she wasn't going to risk losing her best friend.

He is her rock. She couldn't even think about not having him near her. It felt so strange.

But nothing that could take away from her that it infuriated her to see him flirt with girls, as he was doing at that moment. She couldn't blame them for looking at Billy like he was fire and them being silly moths, but she couldn't blame herself for wanting to rip the head off of every girl who conspired to touch her friend either.

She was thankful that at least Billy didn't flirt or have as many dates as Stu. He wore it more discreetly than the other friend of them.

"Nikki!"

She jumped and quickly turned to the girl, looking away from that painful scene and closing the door of the locker where she was hiding. Casey was looking at her with one of her blonde eyebrows raised and in her blue eyes you could see a little irritation.

"Hello, Casey" greeted awkwardly, clutching the books to her chest.

"I been calling you five minutes ago. Where were you?"

"Sorry, I was thinking about homework" she lied easily. The blonde was dumb enough to believe anything. "I still don't know how to do the math exercises" she told the truth that time, not finding the need to lie.

"Yeah, whatever" Casey shrugged. She couldn't care less about Nikki's academic struggles. "Is there practice today?" she asked anxiously, going straight to what she cared about.

Nicole sighed.

"I do have practice, but if your question is do the boys have practice, the answer is no. They will only play tonight."

Cassandra was not part of the cheerleaders team, of which the redhead was the captain, but she attended all the practices. Her only interest was harassing the boys of the football team, who practiced at the same time as the cheerleaders.

Burke didn't mind the blonde's lack of interest in her practice. At least she was honest about her intentions, and that was the only thing that kept her from not hating her.