[ EPISODE ZERO ]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

projectallureep0.mov has downloaded successfully!

PLAY FILE?

[ YES ] [ NO ]

loading episode...

»»————- ♡ ————-««

BEFORE THE SHOW BEGAN FILMING, 

WE ASKED THE GIRLS SOME QUESTIONS.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

WHY DO YOU WANT TO DEBUT?

#018 ; KANG JINAE [ STARSHIP ] : being an idol has always been a dream of mine. i've put in my 100% ever since the start. sneaking out to audition, arguing with my parents almost every day, training non-stop... i believe that i'm ready to debut.

#003 ; KANG SOYEON [ JYP ] : ever since i was young, i had dreams of performing on stage in front of a big crowd who were cheering for me just like my role models SNSD and SHINEE. i hope to obtain that dream through this show.

#027 ; WATANABE HANA [ CUBE ] : it's my dream other than modelling and other than that, i wanted to prove to my haters that i can do anything, since they kept on saying that my idol career wouldn't work out because of my eye condition. i want to prove that even when you have a physical condition, you could still do the things you love and are passionate about.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

WHAT DOES DEBUTING MEAN TO YOU?

#027 ; MIN YUBIN [ FANTAGIO ] : to me, debuting means carving a path of my own design with nobody else telling me what i should or should not do. it's becoming more of who i am as a person, proving those who said i couldn't, wrong.

#005 ; KANG SEOLHEE [ STARSHIP ] : to me, debuting means that i'm good enough. competing against 29 other trainees is hard but if i debut, i can open a space to practice even harder with people to cheer me on. i'll be good enough to continue my dancing and rapping journey.

#024 ; TAKAHASHI HIMARI [ CUBE ] : debuting is just another step in the staircase of life. having to debut means a lot and is a great achievement to have. but it's not the end. this is a career that needs great improvements and effort in order for you to continue.