Apologize

Pt 2 for last chapter.
-----
Y/N opened his door stepping inside and then slammed it close behind him with his tail. Growling all the way to his room then a big slam after. He sat on his bed and laid down just wanting to sleep his anger away as he crawled under his blankets peeking out from under, his eye getting caught by a picture on his shelf near his bed.
It was a picture of Blitzø and Y/N hanging out, Y/N the one taking the selfie holding Blitzø close. Y/N sighed rolling his eyes and turning away from the picture, getting out his phone getting a nice hello from his lock screen wall paper.
Again, it was Blitzø giving a warm smirk his work clothes wrinkled unbuttoned slightly.
Y/N unlocked his phone, another picture shown, Blitzø again. He went to photos scrolling and scrolling through each one.
Blitzø, Blitzø, Blitzø, Blitzø, BLITZØ.
Each one, or at least most of it being him and Blitzø or just Blitzø himself.
Y/N huffed, turning his phone off and setting it besides him pushing himself upward, sitting up against his soft pillows "God, all this work crap is really taking time away from us, huh?" He whispered looking at the calendar seeing how he circled the day some small red ink in the shape of hearts around it. His face went down, a small frown on his face as he looked away from the calendar. "It's not really the same anymore huh?" He told himself it going quiet then hearing a jingle come from his phone.
Grabbing it with his hand seeing it Blitzø spam texting one question right after the other.

"Are you alright?"

"Need anything?"

"I didn't mean too!"

"Can I come over?"

"We're are you?"

Y/N chuckled a bit, opening his phone and texting back. Small clicking as he tapped the latter's forming a text message.
"I'm at the house. Come over if you want."
He sent it, putting his phone back down and waited for Blitzø to soon arrive.
A ding from the door was heard soon after he sighed and got up from his bed and walked out of his room creaks heard under his footsteps as he got closer and closer to the door. He looker through the eye hole and seen Blitzø, patiently but anxiously waiting at the door his hands behind his back with the worried smile on his face. You could tell he was sorry and was filled with guilt. Y/N opened the door meet with a very strong nice hug from Blitzø, he wrapped his tail around Y/N, a sign as a double hug and a sign of being sorry.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I love you so much, I don't even know how this special day slipped my mind." He said, digging into
Y/Ns neck, Y/N scoffing and hugging back.
"It's okay, you big goof. Im sorry I got a bit tic off..." Y/N said his voice faded off at the end of sentence wrapping his tail around Blitzø. "It's okay, it's understandable." Blitzø chuckled, letting go of the hug and making eye contact with Y/N and giving him a kiss on his forehead. "you wanna go watch badly made scary movies and make fun of it the whole time?" Y/N asked with a cherry nod from Blitzø. He picked up Y/N and they went to his room, hearing laughs and giggles as they closed the door behind them.

-------

SORRY I NEVER POSTED THIS! AND SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!

Btw: I might or might not be quitting, so If this is my last chapter which would SUCK than this will be a goodbye.

If not, I will do season two when it comes out and those will be my last chapters.