Jazmine's Prologue - Her life, Her decisions

DAKU

DAKU

"All this just for me?"  she questioned as she began walking onto my private yacht.

I smiled staring her down, she was wearing a pretty dress that clung tightly to her body.

Jazmine was a beautiful woman no doubt, her looks could bring a man to his knees but it was her attitude that really turns me on.

"Why not?" I prompt, licking my lips. She turned around narrowing her eyes before resting her bag down on a chair never by.

"I don't know, seems kinda fishy if you ask me," she began.

"What? Can't I take a beautiful woman on a date?" I smiled while watching her approach me.

I hummed feeling her hand glide against my clothed chest before she began tapping it.

"Daku, I'm not a woman that can be bought with money," She declared. I could only chuckle at her sudden statement.

"I wouldn't dare try to buy your attention but I will try to earn it," I answered making her roll her eyes.

"You do have a smart mouth," she huffed walking around the deck.

"So?" she began taking a seat on one of the luxurious sofas.

Raising an eyebrow following her lead I took a seat beside her and I immediately noticed how she scooted away from me a bit.

"You said that if I went on a date with you, you would-"

"Ahh,"  I exhaled realizing what she meant.

"I did track you down," I answered bluntly. I wasn't the type to lie since I usually despise liars.

Since my family-

That's not important right now.

Jazmine looked at me shocked before chuckling.

"Oh my God, you are crazy? Aren't you?" she questioned.

I pouted my lip tilting my head before shrugging.

"I guess, I mean I am a leader of a Yakuza clan," I answered.

Jazmine once again stared at me with shock before nodding her head.

Most women would've been shaking in their heels or running off but she's still here.