♢Chapter~18♢

Tejasswi saw her reflection in the mirror of her room and pitied herself. She wore the brightest and the most beautiful lehanga she had ever seen. The make- up did its work perfectly but they say "All that glitters is not gold." She might be looking a beautiful bride from her appearance but she knew, how helpless she was right now.

Her face was devoid of natural glow that a bride gets on her wedding day. Her heart cried as her dream of a royal wedding faded as she has  a court-wedding with the person she hates the most. Her mind was cussing her to be this soft-hearted.

This morning she was wedded to Karan in a court and now Karan organised a grand-party to announce his marriage to the world. In a minute or so, they would go to the venue.

The sudden knock in her room bought her to the real world and julie informed that the car to the venue , is ready. I was seeing the dream of a loving and caring husband and here, my husband doesnt even want to share a car ride with me. She chuckled dryly at her thought and nodded at julie.

She stood up and descended the stairs.
.

"I never knew , my brother would ever marry! I wish , i were in a condition to dance in your wedding and you could celeberate it like a real wedding." Nishant said dramatically to which karan rolled his eyes..

Nishant and monicca were still healing from the injuries and were using wheel chair while Zayn had his right hand fractured. They were in the Court for Karan's marriage that he informed two hours ago!

"But who's the lucky girl?" Monicca asked excitedly.

"U will see her , soon!" Karan said blankly.

"Bro , i know wedding is a nightmare but u can be happy today. U are left with the rest of the life to regret. Ayee. ." Zayn rubbed his left hand where monicca slapped him, lightly."I am exception, sweetheart" . He sheepishly said and the audience laughed.

"But whatever it is, i am happy for karan. " Maya smiled genuinely.

"Tejasswi---?" Nishant whispered and all looked at the enterance.

Tejasswi came in , wearing red colured saree , looking like a Goddess landed to earth directly from the heaven.

"Dont tell me, u r marrying her." Maya spoke in horror.

"Yes , i am. And before anyone of u question my decision, should know that i know what i'm doing. And i hope a cooperation, at least here, in a public place. " Karan said before going towards Tejasswi.

He forwarded his hand to help tejasswi to walk. Tejasswi looked at him blankly and astonished. She never expected this gentle-man thing from Karan.

"Act accordingly in a public place. Or..u know!" Karan whispered to her , smilingly.

Tejasswi nodded giving a fake smile and gave her hand in his. Her heart raced at the thunder-speed and her mind was ready to run away from here at any moment teja decides to. But Shivin. She cant run from here.

Teja looked past him and found Maya, Nishant and an unknown couple. Except maya, the three looked deeply injured and she didnt missed the shocked faces in all faces there.

They both started walking towards the registrar to fulfill the requirements.

.
"Now we need two people from the bride's side to sign as witness. " The registrar informed.

Nishant and Zayn had signed as karan's witness as Maya cleary denied to imvolve in this marriage.

They all looked at each other for answer. "Tejasswi takes Maya as her mother, She can sign for tejasswi. " Karan announced while going to Maya.

"Do this for me. Just one last time." Karan whispered to Maya. Maya nodded and signed.

"And for second, tejasswi's best-friend,Shivin will sign. " Teja looked at karan in shock.

Shivin knocked the door and entered the cabin. He looked at tejasswi with pain in his eyes. He really liked tejasswi and when he got the message from tejasswi's number that said she is marrying her boyfriend karan in a court and wants him to sign as her friend, his heart broke. But he decided to comply.

"All the best ..for..your wedding tejasswi." Shivin said faking a smile after he signed.

The fact that Shivin was standing here all well , when she saw his bloody- condition yesterday, bothered.

"Where were u yesterday?" Tejasswi asked shivin.

"I was busy in giving auditions for a music album. " His voice reflected his disappointment.

Teja froze in her place as she felt a hand snaking around her bare waist. The cold touch gave her the warmth. She looked at karan who was smiling towards Shivin.

"Thank-you for your help, shivin. We have organised a grand party to announce our wedding tonight. Dont forget to attend it." Karan smiled.

Shivin nodded and left after giving a last look to tejasswi who was staring at Karan.

"So lets go to our home , wifey. "

.

Entering the house , tejasswi ran to her room as she could not control her tears anymore.

"Bro, i still cant believe u married to your enemy? I mean why? " Zayn asked karan.

"This time, everything will be according to me. Am sorry but this time ,i wont risk any of u. My plan will be secretive."

"Do u think , we betrayed you?" Nishant asked looking down.

"No. I betrayed. You all. I was here sleeping, when u all needed me. Because of my selfish motives , u all are in..this condition. The thought that i could lose u all, still haunts the sh*t out of me." Karan confessed genuinely.

"Okay..Enough of this emo-talks. I am sleepy now. Am going to my room. Who can volunteer to help me?" Nishant asked. He knew the emotional side of Karan that still fears to lose someone close to him.

"Your room is shifted down, so u can go alone. And Monicca and Zayn, please reside here till u both fully recover. "

"No need, karan. We got a house for ourselves."

"I didnt asked u both. You have to reside here , that's it." Karan headed to his room.

____

Hiiii...
Hope u all are fit and fine. Doing your best in life.

I know its more like a filler but the next one would be better.

Dont forget to give me your feedback, though.