Bellamy

The plan commenced as disscussed- Lexa had swiftly knocked Bellamy out from behind and the two managed to sneak inside Octavia's room.
"Finally" the blonde exhaled, relieved that no one had saw them.
"Wait" lexa ordered in a hushed voice.
The blonde gave a confused expression to Lexa who just nodded her head in the direction of the small bed in the corner.
Clarke's eyes practically buldged out of her head when she realised that the bed was messy and unmade- as if someone were underneath the sheets.
Whoever it was had the duvet pulled entirely over themselves including their head and so their identity remained a mystery- not that it mattered- if there really was someone there.
Considering the bludge beneath the covers hadn't moved since they had arrived , they both assumed that the person was asleep. Hopefully anyway.
They both exchanged a glance, each reinforcing the others idea.
Clarke gently lifted the picture frame from the wall, leaving the crater in the wall bare.
The blonde then gestured with an open palm to Lexa- encouraging her to go in first.
The elder shook her head from left to right and instead pointed to Clarke and then the tunnel- suggesting the other should go first.
It wasn't a matter of endangerment for the one who went first.
Infact, quite the opposite.
The one that stayed within this bunker longer, would have a higher chance of being caught and therefore taken or worse- killed.
Clarke met Lexa's stubborn glare and didn't back down.
That was until the bed dipped slightly and the person inside stirred.
Alarm flashed across the younger's face, who decided it'd be better she'd go first afterall- considering that Lexa would rather die than put her in any danger.
She crawled her way out of the narrow pipe- her claustrophbia kicking in.
Beneath her hands and feet was a gooey substance that only made the experience worse.
Still, she braved through it and exited the tunnel, breathing the fresh in- relieved.
The blonde then crawled through the electric wire and hid behind a thick tree on the otherside- waiting for Lexa.
How long had it been?
Too long.
Lexa still had not made her way back.
Clarke made her way back over the electric fence and was about to re-enter the tunnel when she saw Lexa- soaked in a crimson shade liquid- her robe, sack type outfit stained with the foul colour .
The blonde stared at her, mouth ajar.
What had happened?!
" as soon as you-" the brunnete began after seeing Clarke's atonished face.
SLUP.
A neaby tree had been hig by a bullet.
Lexa immediatley grabbed Clarke by the hand and guided her to the other side- helping her cross the wire faster .
Once they were both across, lexa stayed directly behind Clarke and started to run- matching the others pace.
The last she wanted was for the blonde to get hurt.
The two finally reached a point at which the shooter could no longer see them.
" well... that was fun" the brunnete said, a sweat barely broke out upon her face.
"Yeah.. definitely" the blonde said with an eye roll as she leaned over and placed her hands upon her knees- attenptingh to catch her breath.
Lexa chuckled lightly.
The two stayed at the slope of a hill- just about in the sniper's blind spot- regaining their breath.
"When you left Clarke, Bellamy came behind me and put me in a head lock- attempting to strangle me, it seemed that my kick wasnt hard enough" she finished in a witty tone.
As soon as Bellamy was metioned, Clarke was on full alert- her ears and eyes focused and trained upon the brunette.
" you didnt-"
" no Clarke, I did not kill your boyfriend"
" he's not my- you know what, why are we arguing about this? Who's blood is that?"
"Bellamy's" Lexa deadpanned.
"So you did kill him? "
"No" " i merely stabbed his leg"
" actually, I think it was both of his legs"
Clarke rolled her eyes .
" that's fine then"
"Wait so why are you covered in blood?"
Lexa's cheeks turned into a deeper hue of red and mumbled " I fell over"
"In his blood?!" Clarke said- laughing
"Maybe"
"Ok then"
"Thanks for your stamp of approval babe"
" what is up with you today?! Clarke said, exasperated.
" nothing, just that all the boy could speak about was you. How soft your lips are, how your body fits almost like a jigsaw puzzle with his hands"
" oh Lexa" Clarke said giving her an amused smile. " you've been back a day and you're already jealous.
" and for the record, we dated ages ago"
"Clarke, what are we?" Lexa said, seemingly out of the blue.
"Humans?" Clarke humoured the older.
"I meant in terms of our relationship, Clarke" lexa said, confused.
"Right, right" the blonde chuckled.
"What's so funny?" The brunette wondered aloud.
"Nothing, nothing" the younger brushed off with a smile. " and we can be whatever you want"
"Okayy... in that case" Lexa began, rocking back and forth on her heels." Will you be my girlfriend Clarke Griffin?" She mumbled slightly, eyes trained on the floor.
"Yes baby, of course" Clarke said with a slight roll of her eyes.
The blonde grabbed the older by her neck and joined their lips in a long, searing kiss in which theh both poured their love into.
"Babe" the blonde whispered " you got your blood on me"
Lexa laughed.
"It's not mine remember" Lexa continued to laugh.
"Shut up" the blonde said while simultanously slapping the brunette's shoulder.
"You got mud on me so-
Clarke shut her up with a kiss.