(Random) Vampires vs Werewolves

Werewolf Bbb: "So what did you say to my pack...?"

The pack: (growling intensifies)

Vampire Fang: "I said, Vampires are WAY better night creatures and WAY more popular than werewolves because we evolved before you~"

Werewolf Bbb: (crossed arms) "Look, I don't know what's your problem but I'm sure it's hard to pronounce."

Vampire Fang: "Huh. Well you guys live in a forest without showering for 500 years, I'd give you a nasty look, but seems like you've already got one."

Werewolf Bbb: "Oh? Well proof from my sharp sensing. Your scent beat the trash field."

Vampire Fang: "Ish... You should know, I hate to come across a universe where you're funny."

Werewolf Bbb: "I see... Now you should know, when God made you, you must have been on the bottom of his to-do list."

Vampire Fang: "Tch. You seems to have a lot on your mind... A lot of bullshiz..."

Werewolf Bbb: "Heh. I'd actually spell it out for you, but that's assuming you know your ABC's."

Vampire Fang: (massage his face) "Okay. What did you want to be when you grew up? A pain the azz?"

Werewolf Bbb: (chuckle) "I must be hearing things. For a second thought you had a valid point. But you know, you should swallow your pride and tongue when you were at it."

Vampire Fang: (inhale)

Werewolf Bbb: "Loss of words? Or did I made you swallow your whole vocabularies?"

Vampire Fang: "You think you're so good!?---"

Werewolf Bbb: (B A R K S)

Vampire Fang: "AAAA---"