chapter 12

Ignore mistakes please 💜

No one pov

Namjoon, Jin and Suga all reached Tae's house in no time only to find him sleeping soundly on the bed holding his bunny and tiger plushie in his arms tight.

They all didn't forget to notice the tear stains on his face and the puffy eyes made their heart ache. No one of them can tolerate to see pain in his Bambi almond eyes.

" I don't know if he ate anything I will make his favourite food.... And you both come and help me" Jin said on which both of them nodded.

Suga covered Taehyung in a duvet and patted his forehead offer pecking it Namjoon did the same. Whatever the reason is they know it's realated to Jungkook off course.

"he doesn't deserve this hyung! Nothing is his fault" Joon said to both of them who nodded.

"yeah I am going to ask hobi to talk to Jungkook ... Because I guess he can handle the situation more calmly than us" Jin replied and they agreed. Only hobi is the one whom Jungkook will listen without making any kind of fuss.

"what's gotten into Jungkook? Why is he behaving like this? " Namjoon again asked. All time they both have been bestfriends no one ever had the power to separate them and what happened now?

Just a unwillingly happened marriage can change everything?

Crazy right?

"you know what.. it's something to do with Yeri" Suga said with confidence because he has been observing Yeri for a lot of time.

"Yeri?.. But what did she do? " Jin questioned.

"I have been observing her.. And u know whenever Jungkook and Taehyung have an argument she--she smirks like a evil person.... I think we should talk with her too" Suga said and namjoon frowned his eye brows.

"but hyung she is Jungkook's best friend for years now... She can do that?... Maybe we are misunderstanding??" He said

"yeah maybe... She is not involved but I don't trust her" he replied.

"Joon I guess he maybe be right... Will talk to her it won't hurt" Jin said and taehyung agreed.

______________________

"sthabelllyyyyy... See I made thiss" Taehyung was in his little space he drew a portrait of strawberry for Jungkook and shower him that.

"awe it's soo cute like you" Jungkook replied and kissed his one cheek.

"this is strawberry and tae!"he showed the cookie's drawing besides the drawing of a tea cup.

"Tae what hahahhaha it's a tea cup god!! It's for you?" He asked looking at the painting of cookie and tea he laughed more. Taehyung nodded and started laughing along.

"sthabelly... Hyunjin said that TaeTae is a cry baby and boys should not cly thye look bad.. Is me a cry baby?" he asked with a pout and glossy eyes.

"who said boys can't cry hmm? .. And tae is not a cry baby he is just sensitive and it is OK to cry.. Because you know clouds also rain when it's too much for them"

"but ---but he said that I cry always like girls! "

"Tae..... Who said to him that girls cry all the time? And crying is not a bad thing keep that in mind" he explained and Taehyung nodded.

"so--so you won't be mad --when tae will cry? " he asked and Jungkook nodded.

"off course baby.. I won't be mad ever" He pulled Taehyung to him and kissed his forehead the little baby hummed in response....