✩*⢄⢁✧𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭✧⡈⡠*✩

hi! rarely do announcements in this book usually on my message boards in my profile cuz i don't like using my books as an announcement books

hi! rarely do announcements in this book usually on my message boards in my profile cuz i don't like using my books as an announcement books. I'll only do this if it's important. i want to address that i will commence the re-edit/revising of my book after i uploaded the 10th chapter of the book. currently, i am working on chapters 8-10 at the moment as i write this announcement. i feel like the story is a bit wack, in my opinion, especially her abilities/attributes and the not-so-subtle hints of mc's character origin. to top it off, i have this question bugging me and i can't decide so to my fellow readers, do you guys want to have a fixed mc appearance? don't worry it will be a reader insert but with a fixed appearance. it will be easy for me to write and easier to read if you don't feel like coming up with some colors and traits in the reader keys. what are your thoughts about it? you can answer the poll i just posted a few minutes ago. the link is in my message board cuz I'm pretty sure that if i put the link on this page you can't click it or copy the link. I'll delete this announcement if i finished my re-edit/revising of the book. so anyways, have good day/night little mooglings! 

-somnvx