Chapter 2: Naoto Hachioji, wants to live quietly

A tall rather thin looking young boy with brown fluffy looking hair and glasses exited the family bakery with a small satisfied smile on his face. This was Naoto Hachioji, 17 years old living in the town of Hayama, Kanagawa. It was a lovely saturday morning, people and couples around him went on with their day as usual, others were chatting about while others were heading to work.

He was currently doing some errands for the kind old lady who lived across the street from his house. Despite her saying that it was fine, he insisted that he'd help. After buying the errands ,he went to one of the local bakeries and bought himself a katsu sandwich. This bakery in particular is his favorite, the sandwiches sold there use bread that's freshly baked at 11 AM and they're also quite popular too. Not to mention the sandwiches themselves taste magical.

After delivering the errands Naoto made his way back to his house. His parents weren't home obviously, because of their jobs they were often away from home. But despite this the couple is very close with their son, Naoto never really minded it, being alone in his own home. At least he had the entire house all to himself, which also meant that he got to spend the rest of the day with his girlfriend, who he remembered that he left in his room.

after taking off his shoes, Naoto made his way upstairs to his room. He opened the door, and smiled softly at what was lying on his bed.

"I'm sorry I took so long, were you lonely?".

There was no response.

"Oh darling. I know how much you hate being left alone, I'm really am sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you, and I promise to take you with me next time".

Still no response.

"Oh I almost forgot!".

Naoto reached into his pocket and brought a small wooden box with two hearts carved on top of it.

"I've spent a lot of money to get you this, I've had it custom made just for you".

He opened it, there was beautiful golden charm bracelet inside. He took it out and walked towards his bed.

"I hope you like it".

He then put the bracelet around the wrist of what was revealed to be a dismembered left hand. The part where the hand was sliced off was black and charred, as if the whole body burned and turned to ash except for the hand.

"It looks beautiful on you...what's that? you love it?". Naoto smiled at the hand that he was currently holding.

Naoto's smile was loving but there was something definitely wrong with it. Something dark, something twisted.

"What's that? you want to go to the beach today?".

He checked the time on his phone. It was currently 12:21 PM.

"Alright, but you'll have to stay hidden, there might be a lot of people today".

He gently put the hand on his desk and went over to his closet. He pulled out a purple zip up hoodie with pockets on the inside to hide his girlfriend in, and put it on. Then he grabbed his bag and proceeded to put his sketchbook, pencils, markers and erasers in it, so he could draw the scenery of the beach.

He picked up his beautiful girlfriend and put her inside the jacket's hidden pockets.

"Alright lets go".

Naoto was right, there were indeed a lot of people on the beach.

From families, to friends and couples having fun playing in the water or in the sand. While others were cooking barbeque and seafood for lunch.

Naoto stabbed the large umbrella that he brought on the sandy ground to provide shade for him and his girlfriend. And placed a beach blanket on the ground and sat down.

He pulled out his sketchbook from his bag and began to draw. He drew everything to the utmost detail, he drew the clouds the sand, the rocks, the water, as well as the people. Except that the people's heads and legs in his drawing were replaced by hands. While drawing, he took a bite out of the delicious katsu sandwich that he bought earlier.

"It's wonderful isn't it?". He asked the hand that was currently residing in the hidden pocket inside his jacket, he wiped off some sauce that was on his mouth as he smiled at the dismembered hand, he took it out, albeit carefully to make sure no one sees it.

"Look at you, such a unique bone structure you have, such delicate, slender fingers, such a soft, plump palm". He kissed the hand, but then gained a disgusted look as he caught a whiff of the hand's smell. He pulled out a spray of lemon scented alcohol and sprayed the his girlfriend with it, unfortunately the smell was still there.

'Shoot, she's starting to get on with age'.

Naoto sighed, he really did enjoy his time with her, the both of them shared a special connection. He was saddened that he had to break up with her.

'Oh how bothersome, looks like It's time to sever ties. Buuuut~ maybe, just maybe I'll find a new girl, one with prettier hands'. Naoto chuckled as he placed the severed limb back into his jacket.

Afterwards, Naoto stood up and began gathering his things and started heading home. Unaware that there was someone among the people on the beach, who was watching him.

Meanwhile, a man who was around 20 years old, with short spiky blond hair and onyx eyes, wearing a hawaiian themed button up shirt and some dark blue jeans. Was going around town asking various questions to people while showing them a photo on his phone of an 18 year old girl, with raven black hair that was styled in two buns, onyx eyes. She was wearing a schoolgirl's uniform with short sleeves and skirt and was posing what appeared to be in front of a highschool with her friends.

'Mimi, where are you?'. He thought worriedly.

His sister has been missing for the last 5 months, she and her entire class went on a field trip to Hayama. But when they returned she wasn't anywhere to be found. An intense investigation was immediately carried out by the police, as they turned every stone and looked in every corner to find her. The teachers, classmates and friends were questioned but their answers were always the same.

It was broad daylight, the group was visiting the zoo Mimi was with them, the group was told by the teacher to stick together at all times. Mimi and her best friend went to see the penguins, her best friend said that she only looked at the penguins for a few seconds, but when she turned around Mimi was already gone, as if she instantly vanished into thin air.

He prayed to God everyday that his baby sister was okay, if anything ever happened to her, the entire family would be devastated. But when he heard the part that she instantly vanished into thin air, his mind went into the worst possible scenarios.

Either Mimi ran away, which was highly unlikely, she doesn't have a reason to run away.

Or a stand user took his sister...

What else could it be? The only explanation he thought of when they mentioned his sister disappearing instantly was that it was the doing of a stand user. But he was afraid for his sister's safety but other than that he was downright pissed.

Whoever they were, he didn't care how strong their stand was, he's getting his sister back no matter what.

Previous...

Chapter 1: Everyday Routine

Up Next...

Chapter 2: There's something strange about Senpai