Chapter 104 - Empress Woke Up

Everyone looked towards the bed. They saw a pale lady start to move her body. She raised her hands and held her head. Though she moved, her body still looked lacking in energy. Ageratina and Atropa quickly helped her sit on bed. Everyone was still in daze and before they could understand anything a figure fly towards the bed.

"Master" Aiyara fell on Nandini's legs as she cried out loudly. "I thought I almost lost you"

Nandini opened her eyes and her gaze fell on the crying figure near her legs. She frowned "what are you doing here?"

Aiyara looked up "master, you were unconscious for three days and you have no idea how anxious we were"

Nandini looked around and saw all the family members standing there. Last night she remembered the birth of the little prince. Her heart started to jump "the child-"

"He is fine"

Her head turned to the side. Her eyes moistened when she saw the familiar face. How much she missed this man. She was almost dead worrying about him.

"Your majesty?" She called out.

Manik quickly walked towards her and pulled her for a hug ignoring everyone's presence. His heart was restless all these days and he couldn't stay still even for a second. And now that this person finally got up from her deep slumber, how can he care about others?

"Your majesty...you are here?" Nandini cried. For the first time before everyone. Ageratina and Atropa moved to the side as they watched the scene. They wiped their tears and put on a smiling face.

"You finally decided to get up, haven't you?" Manik asked, still hugging her. Nandini didn't say anything but hugged him.

"Nandini" Chityakanta wiped her tears then called out.

Manik unwillingly broke the hug. Chityakanta walked towards Nandini and hold her hand "how are you feeling my dear?"

Nandini smiled "I am fine mother"

Chityakanta nodded "I am glad to hear such good news" her eyes blurred with water again "I was so scared to see you fighting for your own life-" she couldn't say anymore as her years fell down.

Vaibhav hold her to give support before looking at Nandini "welcome back sister in law" he smiled.

"What happened?" Nandini smiled before asking.

"Master, you took the arrow which was dipped in poison called BellShia. It has affected your body so much that you become unconscious" Aiyara explained.

"BellShia?" Nandini frowned.

"Yes" Aiyara nodded her head fiercely.

Master poison at the side looked at the pale lady on bed. He still wonders how this woman managed to describe such deadly poison with a clear and effective method. This time he used a method that he never practiced before. He was about to say when Nandini spoke again.

"I never thought they would use such a cheap method. Such a disappointment" Nandini shook her head.

Master poison stood there stunned. Was he dreaming or did he misheard something? He just heard a word 'cheap' that referred to poison 'Bellshia'?

"Have you lost your mind?" This time Manik asked. He couldn't help but frown. They were in a miserable state but this woman just said that poison was a cheap one and she even looked disappointed?

Nandini raised her head to look at her husband "your majesty it's true"

Manik shook his head "do you know how anxious I was when you were lying on this bed without moving an inch?" His voice became hard "and now you are ridiculing the poison that almost killed you?"