Chapter 18

Carlisle introduced everyone, and told everyone to make them self comfy.

Everyone found a place to either sit or stand. Everyone heard Derek growling. When they looked to see what he was growling at, he was looking directly at Stiles, who had made himself comfy in Jasper's lap. Jasper having heard Derek, pulled Stiles even closer to his chest.

Stiles had had enough of Derek and just ignored him. He turned around in Jasper's arms and kissed Jasper, not just a quick peck, a passionate kiss with tongue, causing Emmett to burst out laughing. 

Noah decided to break the ice. "So, Stiles, this is your mate?."

"Yes, this is Jasper." Jasper could sense Stiles stress, and tried to calm him.

"How did you find out I was here?." Stiles asked, even though he already knew because of Alice but he wanted to hear it from them.

"Deaton told us that the Alpha pack were going after a spark, here in Folks. He insinuated that it was you, but we didn't believe him, until he told us that Peter, Jackson and Lydia were also here. We knew it couldn't be a coincidence so we came here immediately to see if it was true, so apologize and bring you home where you belong." Noah Said, looking at his son.

"I am home. I have everything I could possibly want, a family and a pack who want me. Who would never push me away. I have a mate who I love with everything I have and couldn't possibly leave." Stiles said.

"But, your my son Stiles, I love you. I want to make things right."

"Look dad, at the moment, I can not forgive you for kicking me out of my home. I need time, and maybe one day, we can be father and son again, but I wont ever set foot back in Beacon Hills."

"What about us?." Isaac asked.

"I don't blame you, or Erica, Boyd, or Cora. You were following your Alphas orders. I understand that." Stiles could see Scott's face looking sad. "Scott, you were my best friend. My brother. You should have stuck up for me. We may be friends again, but we will never go back to the way we were."

"Stiles, I'm sorry. "

"I know you are Scott, but I need time."

Scott nodded. "I understand."

Peter who had been stood up, went over to Lydia who was sat in a comfy chair, picked her up and sat down and positioned her in his lap. Lydia gasped as well as the rest of the Hale-McCall pack.

"Sorry, but I thought we might be here a while, I would rather be sitting." Peter said as he pecked Lydia's pouting lips, causing more gasps around the room.

"What the hell just happened." Cora asked.

"Me and Lydia are together, have been for a few months now." Peter said.

Derek turned to Lydia. "Why, you hate him."

"No, you hate him Derek. You pushed your hate for Peter onto us and we all went along with it. You kept reminding us that he killed your sister, and he was a murderer. Yeah, he bit me and haunted me for a few weeks, but I got over that. And he actually did me a favor by biting me, as he unlocked my banshee powers. If he hadn't have done, I would have gone crazy like my grandmother. Did you know Derek, that your mum made a promise to my grandmother. She made a promise that a Hale would bite me before I turned 21. Peter knew and he kept that promise."

"Yeah but it benefited him." Derek scoffed. "That's the only reason he did it."

"Maybe so. But I love Peter, and we are together. If you have a problem with it, tough, It's none of your concern, Your not my Alpha, and I'm not in your pack." Lydia shouted.