Whaaat!😳

Kalindi confirms about Tapur's alliance and Haveli members are ready to invite the groom.

Haveli is being decorated. After many months our RC Haveli is filled with celebrations.

Kids are running here and there. Everyone are happy. Especially Bondita and Anirudh as they are going to see their baby very soon.

Somnath, Chintu, Meera and Pranav arrived there.

Trilochan ordered People to decorate Krishpur.

Anirudh distributes New clothes for the village people. They recieved it happily.

~In Haveli~

Chandrachur is playing with Meera and Pranav, Tupur enters there.

Meera: Baba, my mam appreciated me for scoring good marks in my exams.

Chandra: Really? Wah, sabash!

Pranav: I too got appreciated, not for exams but for becoming a champion in Chess game.

Chandra: Wooah! My kids really awesome. I am proud of you both.

Tupur coughs... They all turned and looked at her.

Meera: Baba, from the beginning I am asking you about her. But you are not saying anything, why?

Chandrachur blushed.

Pranav: I think i have seen her before. She was the owner of saniyasini ashram right?

Meera: Really? If so, then what she is doing here?

Chandra: Oh come on, kids. When did you both become like Anirudh? Asking questions continuosly? She is Tupur. And you both were asking for a mother right?

Meera: Hn.

Chandra: She is going to be your mother.

Both are shocked. Tupur smiled at them.

Pranav: What you are saying baba?

Chandra: Hn, believe me. She will be your mother hereafter.

Pranav turned away. Tupur's smile reduced.

Chandra: What happened to you? Why you are behaving like this?

Pranav: I was 5 when our Tulsipur got fired. I remember each and everything. I lost my parents. Just only because of this woman. One and only because of this woman. But now baba you are asking us to call her maa. How is it possible baba?

Chandrachur is speechless.

Tupur: Meri jaan, I am really sorry for that. I cannot replace your sorrow with happiness. I was really mad at that time. But now I repented. Won't you give me a chance? I will take care of you both very well. Please give me a chance.

Pranav and Meera looks at each other.

Chandra: Kaka ji has taught you about forgiveness right?

They nodded.

Chandra: Then forgive her and give a chance.

Pranav: Fine! But one thing I can't call her Maa. She can never become my mom.

Tupur worries.

Meera: Yes, i too.

Chandra: Fine, you don't need to call her as mom. Call her by name only. When you feel like she is your mum then you can address her as your mum. Okay?

Both shouted Okay. Tupur smiled at them.

On other hand Virender who is in Forest hears about Tapur's marriage via spy and gets angry.

~In forest~

Virender throws down the alcohol bottle in rage. It breaks down into pieces.

Virender: How dare you Tapur? How can marry someone else when your first husband is still alive?

Kanaka: Bhaiya no! Please don't take an mischievous decision. Let her live her life please.

Virender: You shut up. Let me see how this marriage is happening.

Kanaka nods no.

Virender: Tapur.... Your pati babu is coming for you... Servants, come on let's go to Village now itself. Come on...

They all got onto horseback and started to ride. After they left the place Kanaka slaps the spy.

Kanaka: For money sake you will do anything ah? Why did you informed about Tapur's marriage to Bhai? Why?

Spy: Malkin ji, I am his servant. He paid me. For that money i should be loyal to him. That's my work.

Kanaka: Oh? For money sake you will do anything right? Then listen, I am giving you this gold ring. Now do what i am saying.

Spy: As per your order malkin ji.

Kanaka: Go to Anirudh or Bondita and inform about Bhaiya's arrival. And this should be done secretly without the knowledge of bhaiya. Fast...

Spy nods yes and went from there.

Kanaka: Shit... This money can make many things it seems.

~In Krishpur~

Spy takes a shortcut to reach the Village but Virender and his men are coming in straight way.

~In haveli~

Kalindi: Bihari, who kept this flowers here? These are for decoration purpose. See petals are getting dried.

Bihari: Ji, now I will clear it from here.

He took the flower basket from there and went out to decorate the entrance. Spy arrives there.

Spy: Hey... Naukar... Hey...

Bihari turns and searches for the voice. Spy is hiding behind a pillar.

Bihari: Aaaai, who are you? Thief? Now itself I will call out everyone in the Haveli. Anirudh Baaaabu.... Bondita maaalkinnn..
Thief....thief...thief...

Spy gets embrassed and hid behind the pillar again.

Anirudh and Chandrachur rushed there. Rest of them followed them.

Anirudh: Where is thief? Where is he? In this morning how dare he can come here? Where is he? Bihari, tell me.

Chandrachur notices the shirt behind pillar and instincts Anirudh about it. Anirudh went there and dragged him out.

He was about to remove spy's face mask but the spy stopped his hand.

Spy: Wait, i am not thief. I am a spy.

Anirudh: Spy?

He nods yes.

Trilochan: Which idiot has that much guts to spy on us?

Spy: See, Anirudh i don't have time and I can't stand here for long. Virender is coming here to ruin Tapur's marriage. Be aware of it. Bye.

He ran from there by pushing Anirudh back.

Bondita: Virender???

Everyone are shocked.

Anirudh: Wait, let me go and catch that thief. He is not a spy. To escape from us he had lied to us. I knew it.

Chandra: Wait, Anirudh. If so, then how could he knew our family matters?

Bondita: Hn pati babu, i too have the same doubt. I think he warned us truly.

Anirudh thinks. Within that they heard horses sound.

Everyone looked at the direction of horses arrival. The sand storm created by the horse hides Virender's face.

Trilochan: Ah Durga maa, these traders do not have any senses. Look, how they created a sand storm. Senseless!

Bondita: I don't think that they are traders.

Virender: Tapur... Meri jaan Tapur... Your pati babu has arrived....

Evryone are shocked after hearing his voice.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!