Chapter 26

☆☆☆☆☆
Switching Guard Escorts
☆☆☆☆☆

"Are you sure You're alright Popstar?" Chica asked worriedly as she walked behind me, Eyeing my every move as I continued forward in the Tunnels.

Chica saw me when I was having this small Debate with Vanessa and My brother. Things were getting a little heated between us but I stubbornly said that I'll be more relaxed if Vanessa were to take the night off.

There was some small banter here and there before Chica decided to step in, She said that She'll watch over me so that I won't get myself hurt during the shift.

It's Ironic, I'm the Security guard— I'm supposed to be Guarding them but now; it's the other way around.

"I will be fine Chica, I may be a bit more injured than I was before But I can still handle things alright" I reassured her as I threw her a bright smile.

She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again as bright blue light entered my vision, and my smile suddenly dropped for a second.

What the fuck was that?

Chica closed her eyes before looking at me, She gave me a small apologetic smile and said "Scanning Complete...I'm sorry I scanned you without warning, I just wanted to make sure You're really alright and it seems..."

"You scanned me?" I asked as she nodded her head.

I wanted her to elaborate more on this topic as I tilted my head at her questioningly, she seemed to understand what I meant as she explained, "we can scan employees and guests to know their status and affiliation. Everyone who works and visits the Mega Pizzaplex needs to fill–out a form about their basic information, only basic one's because that would breach anyone's privacy"

"But you guys already know me"

"Well, we are also equipped to monitor a patient's health status and automated diagnosis; it told me that—"

"—You're still at the phase of healing" Chica Concluded as she gently held my face in her hands. "You Damaged your Beautiful Face..."

I blushed at what she said as she gripped my face much more firmly, "Your face is also getting warmer, I'm assuming that you might be getting a fever because of this" She rambled on before grabbing my shoulders.

"You need to get home (Y/N)" She stated as she suddenly picked me up from the floor, My eyes widened in surprise as I held onto her to keep myself safe.

"Chica! You need to Calm down. I'm alright, I can walk on my own. I promise I won't get myself hurt anymore"

Chica contemplated for a second as she sighed before gently placing me down again, but not before securely holding my hand. She squeezed it a bit and said, "Please, Be true to your words"

A smile broke through my face as I said, "Of course"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Shutting down..." The S.T.A.F.F bot muttered as it slowly went slouched forwards while standing, I turned it off because it was going berserk. Banging its head against the wall multiple times and I caught a glimpse of a forming dent on the Wall, Thankfully I turned it off before it could do any more damage.

I'm leaving the dented wall to management.

I glanced at its arm that withheld the Robot's ID number before Looking down at the Tablet I am holding, Listing the Robot on the maintenance List. Entering its Code, The ID number then appeared in it as I sighed.