I'm not supposed to be here.

Wanting fluff in this chapter and some what of smut. If you do not ship any of the ships then don't read. (╥﹏╥)

🧡Karlnap💜
💚Dreamnotfound💙
Anyways you can continue now

No one's pov:

Techno,dream,sapnap, and Tommy all arrived at skeppy's front door. Still broken CAUSE NO ONE WHATS TO FIX IT.

Tommy and sapnap went opposite ways around the house. Tommy went right and sapnap went left.

*Knock knock* George answered the door letting them come in.

"Hi techno hi dream." George said giggling. "Hi George" dream said patting gogys head.

"So bad is upstairs sleeping in skeppy's room. Karls room is down here on the left wing of the house." George said thinking as if he forgot something.

"Oh yeah, I forgot so uhm quackity just took skeppy to therapy for his back. Sorry if you wanted to see him." George said nervously.

"Oh,no it's fine. Uhm. Can I make a phone call real quick?" Techno said pulling phone out.

"Oh yeah go ahead." George said pulling dream to the couch.

George picked the remote and the watched a movie while techno made the phone call in a separate room.

Techno rang Tommy

"Tommy he's not here." Techno said waiting for Tommy to respond.

"Ugh, this messes up the whole plan." Tommy said groaning.

"I'm going home, feel free to stay there I have to go restart and make a new plan" Tommy said hanging up.

Techno walked out of the room and came next to dream and sat next to him and watched the movie with them.

"The plan is off for now" techno whispered leaning over to dream.

Dream just nodded in response.

With sapnap-

Sapnaps pov:

I reached a window on the first floor of the house. I looked inside and it seem to be karls bedroom.

I watched as he slept helplessly, lonley.

I missed him so much but if he knew that I was out of prison he might freak out or something..

I opened the window quietly. I put my foot through the window then the next foot and I climbed in.

I looked around his dark small room. I walked over to Karl as he still slept there hugging his orange pillow.

I squat down next to him and held his hand.

"Sapnap what are you doing?!?" Tommy said whispering.

I turn my head back to see Tommy's hair behind the window seal. Tommy stood on his tippy toes. Then I saw his eyes appearing over the window seal just staring at me.

I get up and walked over to Tommy and just stair him down.

I shut the window seal and it turned out it was sound proof.

No one's pov:

"Huh, that's cool" sapnap said forgetting that Karl was asleep in bed.
Tommy walked away at this point he regretted bailing sapnap out just for him not to listen to him.

Sapnap look over on the wall the opposite wall from the bed. And he saw a light shining.

He turned to the night stand by karls bed and the light was on and Karl was awake.